Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
STRANGE UFO Activity Over Mt. Etna Volcano
(03-20-2017, 03:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Thanks @BIAD.  I also agree. 

My wife is more practical than me and we often discuss this topic because in all of the
time we have known each other, very little has changed in regards of Ufo investigation.

In-house conflicts with different alien species are announced and the abduction scene
seems to have dwindled in favour of hybrid production. Saucers evolve into triangles,
exotic aliens become grey, featureless entities and the latest call seems to be a forgotten
Base in Antarctica.

Ancient alien theorists suggest that large visual monoliths were erected with assistance of
off-worlders and then left. They hide in mesas and the sea, the Governments of the world
are all keeping the same secret and nobody from these ares ever makes it to the news at
eleven.

Yet for the man in the street, very little changes. We still climb into the hamster-wheel
and we still argue over who's right and who's wrong.

So my better-half and me talk, we know what we want to believe and we know what we
can pragmatically point at and say "there... that is evidence for and that is proof against"

In the 'For' category, there are countless pieces of junk that yearn to be believed in because
of monetary gain via advertising. Come to think of it, that would also fit into the 'Against'
category!!

It's said that world has come on in leaps and bounds in the last sixty years, but has it
really...? For the average person in the street, has it radically changed?
If such craft shown on that film were available or possibly been brought down by official
forces, then would wars be fought with this stuff? Wouldn't lives be save with such technology?

Ah-ha! -I hear, computers and fibre-optics seemed to come out of nowhere.
But they didn't, that was man and science working together to get to where we are now.
Our technological progress and the aliens parallels with each other, by the way, but that's
another story.

We still talk about what it could all mean and why if there were such beings, would they
come and see us. There's many reasons that work because that's how we perceive ourselves,
but that doesn't necessarily mean these reasons are viable.

She was there when I observed what I saw during our vacation and I'll vouch for her here
that she believes I wasn't lying about the incident, but she knows that I cannot explain what
I saw.

As an average group of humans, we don't fully understand how this reality works and what
actions in one part of the universe may have an impact in our part. The multitude of theories
are many and the discipline of serious mainstream science demands that a point of view must
be guarded until all the information is in... and it's never will be fully!

So, what are we left with?
YouTube videos that have very little credibility to the general public, accounts from unknown
people on the internet and occasionally, some retired guy from Northrop Grumman saying in
a Ufo-biased magazine that they're making a far-advanced God-knows-what out there in the
desert.

Simply put, we don't know enough yet and footage that's too good to be true is probably
that or the other section of the community would've told us that the MIBs would have stifled
it. There are many facets to what this phenomena is or could be and we're simply too busy
trying to prove our own section is right.

Personally...? physical flying craft from another world can't exist or we'd have solid, undeniable,
mainstream-media-accepting and life-changing proof that they do.

But I saw something that I couldn't rationalise as anything else that flew into those storm clouds
over Belen and if I don't believe in flying saucers, then what did I see?
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: STRANGE UFO Activity Over Mt. Etna Volcano - by BIAD - 03-20-2017, 04:01 PM