Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
STRANGE UFO Activity Over Mt. Etna Volcano
I know there will always be people out there who deceive for purposes unknown at this time
and I know that any valid footage of something we don't fully understand is open to a wide
interpretation, but in reality, this sort of alleged behavior by film production companies makes
me wonder why they do it.

Click-bait pieces may be morally erroneous, but it's deemed acceptable and brings in revenue.
What puzzles me is why Ufos...? Why Bigfoot, the Loch Ness Monster and other topics that the
standard world of academia frowns upon?

When newspapers report glowing discs or humped animals swimming in lakes, it's nicknamed
'silly season' by those who print it and yet, they offer these debatable subjects as news and we
generally accept it's just a light-hearted story.

Is it merely entertainment and has no value in the search for understanding into who we really
are or is it an ignorant attempt to devalue the subject for other -more sinister purposes?

I would suggest that regardless of whether this company uses trickery to accrue monies for
themselves and the footage is fake, the subject of what millions of people have witnessed should
be our goal to understand.

Some footage is fake and some may be real, but our focus should be why we don't know what
is going on in regards of this phenomena.
In my opinion.

(By the way, I saw three solid balls 'dance' up into the clouds above Belen, New Mexico... but I don't
know what I really saw!!)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: STRANGE UFO Activity Over Mt. Etna Volcano - by BIAD - 03-20-2017, 11:49 AM