Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
STRANGE UFO Activity Over Mt. Etna Volcano
(03-19-2017, 08:09 PM)gordi Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 06:35 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Yes, I know. You've voiced your opinion on them before.  However, some of this footage comes from trusted sites. People from all over send their UFO footage to them.  Some are hoaxes, while others seem to be authentic.

Hi Mystic,

Isn't that a bit like saying:
"Yes, I know. You've voiced your opinion on that restaurant before. However some of their meals come from trusted sources.....
...Some are rancid, while others seem to be ok."?

I included over a dozen links with other sites analyses of Secureteam10's videos specifically to show that it isn't just my opinion. (... and I could easily have added dozens more.)
My own opinion doesn't amount to a handful of beans, but we have to be at least a little bit diligent when it comes to sharing content from dubious sources or WE will get tarred with the same brush.

Secureteam10 are listed as HOAXERS on every single trusted UFO site Blacklist that I checked.

Most conspiracy sites put Secureteam threads straight in the HOAX bin... ATS for example doesn't allow ANY post containing links to Secureteam10's videos because they have been PROVEN time and again to be hoaxes.

kindest regards,
G

You should probably take that up with Ms. G.  She has posted a few of their videos lately, knowing their reputation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: STRANGE UFO Activity Over Mt. Etna Volcano - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-19-2017, 10:37 PM