Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just What Do YOU Really Know About Hillary?
(06-03-2016, 02:37 AM)solarius Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 06:25 PM)rickymouse Wrote: I see nothing but trouble coming from the White house this next term.  I feel that Hilary will win because of turmoil in the Republican party.  That would be bad.  Maybe if something happens to her Bernie will be running for president.   Maybe she will choke on the lies she keeps telling.

As a Canadian, I really see you guys caught between a rock and a hard place. There could be trouble in the White House indeed...

Hillary is an opportunist that is quite full of herself. Trump is a businessman that is quite full of himself.

I do like the way Trump plays the political game, he's direct and on the offensive. But is it all a show? Not sure anyone knows and I sure as heck don't. But I like the way he addresses what NEEDS to be addressed.

Hillary on the other hand is way way better than Trump when it comes to political experience. BUT she's never going to use that for you as her agenda has her own name on the top of the list and none of yours.

But I have to say that this upcoming election is probably going to have a huge impact on your future. No matter WHO wins.

That being said..

[Image: flat,800x800,070,f.u3.jpg]

:thumbsup:
Well, I for one find it wonderful Trump will go at the jugular of some press people who try to incite B.S. with him. No reason to take abuse... stand up and fight which he does quite well to the consternation of the libs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just What Do YOU Really Know About Hillary? - by 727Sky - 06-03-2016, 09:40 AM