Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What SHOULD be prescribed...
Fast forward 55 years and this wonder plant starts trickling into the western world. Most people still knew nothing of it (and those that did only knew because their local head shop started carrying this green leafy stuff called Kratom)

By 2010 Kratom use was on the rise for a wide-ranging list of uses.

My personal connection? I was introduced to a strain that was supposed to be like “super coffee”, and in fact, the plant itself is a cousin of the coffee bean. At the time I was putting in 14-18 hour days and was only hanging on by a thread. So I tried it.

The next 3 years I was an absolute machine. Long days, short nights, and all because of Kratom (and a healthy diet with a  fast metabolism) I was immune to being burnt out from work. I had check-ups like normal, blood pressure was fine, no adverse effects, and I even got a top health score from an underwriter while getting my life insurance in order.
Kratom was unstoppable. 

Until it was stopped. 

One by one states around the country started passing bills quietly at night to ban this plant.

One by one “trusted pharmaceutical publications” started highlighting the DANGERS of this plant.

I mean hell, it sent 12 PEOPLE TO THE ER LAST YEAR ALONE!!!!!

And one by one the picture started to become clear as day.

You see, in the midst of this Heroin and Pill epidemic the only thing you can do to help yourself according to those in charge is go through a state-sponsored program to break your vicious cycle. Hell, we’ll even provide you with the tools you need to break it just enough to keep going back and funding the elicit actions of our government.

Vermont, Indiana, Wisconsin (my home), and Tennessee. 

Followed last year by Arkansas and Alabama. Illegal.

Florida and New York have pending Legislation to schedule it and BAN it.

9 other states attempted to ban it but saw massive push back from its’ citizens and ended up Amending those bills (most of them just added an age restriction the purchasing it).
And just last year (like a thief in the night) the DEA decided (without public input) to schedule Kratom the same as heroin. 

DEA BAN

But once again the public fought back. Hundreds of thousands of people signed petitions, called their congressmen, took to the streets, and were able to JUST BARELY fight back against the DEA. 

Lobbying groups are set up and fighting it. Local groups are set up and fighting it. Everyday people like me are fighting it for various reasons. But everybody SHOULD be fighting it because of what it represents (in my mind). It represents PROOF of a black op scheme to drug our population and drain them dry so a shadowy group of people can have the funding to piss all over this world and all over her people.

All possible if we just ban Kratom and promote Suboxone. 

Some interesting reads:

Speciosa

For those who aren’t fans of Pelosi, do not be alarmed. Her son is working for a noble cause (and probably getting paid handsomely for it, but that’s beside the point)

Kratom Association

DEA's Public Problem

What it could actually help with

Messages In This Thread
What SHOULD be prescribed... - by DuckforcoveR - 03-04-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: What SHOULD be prescribed... - by DuckforcoveR - 03-04-2017, 11:10 PM
RE: What SHOULD be prescribed... - by Daitengu - 03-05-2017, 03:55 AM
RE: What SHOULD be prescribed... - by guohua - 03-05-2017, 04:45 AM
RE: What SHOULD be prescribed... - by guohua - 03-05-2017, 05:05 AM