Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Witches plan to cast a spell on Donald Trump
I have an update:
Quote:At the stroke of midnight on Saturday, a small group gathered outside Trump Tower in New York to cast a spell of “magical resistance” on the president.
[Image: sub-buzz-18414-1488049269-14.jpg?resize=625:469&no-auto] [Image: sub-buzz-6704-1488049266-4.jpg?resize=625:469&no-auto]
Quote:Kat said she considered the spell “a form of peaceful resistance.”
“I think the idea of putting good energy out into the universe is something that is universal and should be respected, and that’s why I’m here,” she said.
Karen Irwin (right) is a Christian and does not identify as a witch. Still, she decided to give the spell a try out of sadness that people are “bastardizing [Christianity] in its entirety” as a tool for hate, she said.

And while Irwin wasn’t certain whether or not the spell — the first she ever cast — would have “real world effects,” she thought it was worth a shot.

Quote:Katy Bohinc, a data scientist and poet who said she “regularly practices spells,” said she’s also been “resisting every way I possibly can without skipping work, but it may come to that.”

[Image: sub-buzz-6426-1488050290-3.jpg?resize=625:625&no-auto]
Quote:Davy Ran, a domestic violence counselor, is Jewish and practices Kabbalah, as well as palm reading and tarot cards. She showed up too.
[Image: sub-buzz-7436-1488052989-3.png?crop=935:...12&no-auto]
“I hope [the spell] will actually do something to stop Trump — bind him, stop him and all the horrible things he’s doing in his administration,” she said.
“I also just hope it’ll inspire people to get involved,” she said.

Many witches outside of New York joined in, too. One coven in Mississippi came together for the protest spell.
And of-course the Christian-Mystic.
Quote:One woman, who told BuzzFeed News she is a “Christian mystic” named Donna, shouted a counter-prayer while brandishing a mirror at the witches to “reflect” the spell back on them.
[Image: sub-buzz-9400-1488055824-3.png?crop=871:...11&no-auto]

Quote:Donna told BuzzFeed News she thought the spell casters were “on the verge of evil.”

Multiple times, she called the binding spell “a slavery spell” because it’s meant to “overpower someone else’s will,” she said.
“These people have just been very hateful and nasty, and I wanted to reflect it back at them,” she said. “I hope to protect Donald Trump…and I hope they will repent.”
Naturally Buzzfeed made Her Look Like Crazy Person!  :smallimpatient: 
[Image: hillary-witch-fromabfreedom.gif] 
Souirce 
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Witches plan to cast a spell on Donald Trump - by guohua - 02-26-2017, 02:20 AM