Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Witches plan to cast a spell on Donald Trump
Quote:I could sit here and argue you are being fools but instead I will engage you, In open conversation. In the hopes that you do not delete the post but instead head the warning..

Your spell has some basic problems in the mechanics of it.

Imagine you sit in a court of the gods and are presenting your case to them

Are you taking a moment to outline the Wrongs Trump has done to you as individuals?

Are you prepared to explain to those summoned for the binding what Trump has done to the nation?

Do you have a case for the gods and/or entities you summon that will side with you?

Do you understand that if the binding holds their are other issues?

you will all be bound from personally engage in any form of dealing with trump on any level. From blogs to post, you will not be allowed via Karma

Your motivations both conscious and unconscious will add to the binding and add to your karmic rebound

Have you ever considered as well, that in your intentions you might be harming others yourselves. He has a duty to he is bound to

Donald Trump might be able to walk straight through your binding because he took An oath before your spell was cast. the oath was taken in a heavily masonic designed seat of power and energy

I have two suggestions

1) if you still desire to do this, everyone hold a white and red feather while you cast it (white in the left, red in the white)

or

2) perhaps you follow the tenants 2 know, 2will, 2dare, and 2 keep silent
Perhaps a binding is not the best choice.. A wise sage should be contacted and perhaps a different spell voted on.

Say instead of removal, be pragmatic Pagans and perhaps say a blessing of wisdom, honesty and integrity, with a real or perhaps better understanding be given to him so that he does not misuse the power..

An example would be he be blessed with the wisdom of Solomon, so that the Nation as a whole does not suffer but is lead wisely . Perhaps he can be guided magically to rise above origins and issues to become what the nations needs..

Peace be unto you my brothers
Merry meet and Merry part
Harm ye none on the way

May the goddess grant you the wisdom, and bless you on your endeavors

this is what I posted on the facebook account

Facebook bind trump

Not sure they will let it through.. oh well

Messages In This Thread
RE: Witches plan to cast a spell on Donald Trump - by Armonica_Templar - 02-25-2017, 04:38 AM