Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
British suicide bomber dies in attack on Iraqi forces in Mosul.
(02-21-2017, 10:44 PM)BIAD Wrote: Those dozy idiots with their 'Down With Trump Ban' signs will look round and say "this isn't
fair... they lied"... and then reality will truly come a-calling.

This cannot be said loudly enough - certainly it can't be said loudly enough to overcome their irrationality!

And this:

Quote:The BBC merely reported it and didn't really discuss the public's view of the British
Government paying a million pound compensation to a terrorist. Probably, because
they were told not to.

Sometimes I have to wonder if I didn't go into the wrong line of work - it sure sounds like being a terrorist instead can pay off big! Instead, here I am poor as a church mouse, still with my self-respect and ability to usually sleep at night! Life just ain't fair!
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: British suicide bomber dies in attack on Iraqi forces in Mosul. - by Ninurta - 02-23-2017, 08:48 AM