Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Purple Revolution and Operation American Spring
[Image: gettyimages-621958630-1024x665.jpg]

Hillary and Soros are sore losers.  They are using blackmail tactics on the political members who are involved in Pizzagate or Pedogate to wage war on the Trump administration, called The Purple Revolution. 

https://youtu.be/cgDsA7T0CY8

Quote:The Purple Revolution is not about love. It is about intolerance and hate. It is a desire to destroy America, as George Soros, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and many Elites from both political parties have been doing for decades, to usher in the Globalist One World Government.

Read full article

When Hillary lost the election, the Globalists had to move to plan B:

Quote:Plan B: The Purple Revolution

Who could disagree with the fact that there was, and is, no more effective way to get EVERYONE on board with waging a Purple Revolution than with the threat of exposure that comes with Pizzagate?

Just look at those high government officials and elected representatives who are incredibly transparent about fighting a war with the Trump Administration.

Hillary and Bill Clinton.  Barack and Michelle Obama.  Joe Biden and Tim Kaine.  Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi. Maxine Waters and Elizabeth Warren.  John McCain and Lindsey Graham. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.

Just how compromised these purple revolutionaries are with regard to Pizzagate criminality remains to be seen in court.  Nonetheless, the most damning evidence is being fastidiously accumulated for the trials and sentencing to begin.  Which also means that the hot phase of the Purple Revolution (PR) has been accelerated considerably.

Which brings us to Operation American Spring:

[Image: AmericanSpringLOGO.jpg]

Quote:Because the Democratic side has conscripted so many, so easily to the cause of fighting the PR, and because the liberals, lefties and progressives have so much to lose, the Deep State has undoubtedly moved their plans of insurrection up on their calendar.

The entire DNC leadership is now facing existential threats, not merely the politics of personal destruction. When the truth comes out about their respective involvement in either Pizzagate or Pedogate, the whole world will reel in horror.  These heinous crimes against the children of the United States and other nations will be too serious to ever forgive.  Nor will they ever be forgotten by the present planetary civilization.

Read the Full Article

https://youtu.be/XwbcbLnr69Q

Below is a very important video!  Do not underestimate this group!

Time to oil your guns and stock up on ammo!  We must fight back!

https://youtu.be/pqueE5Xf0uU

PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION FAR AND WIDE TO GET THE MESSAGE OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!
@"Mystic Wanderer"  GREAT, yes I attach supporting links on the other post of yours.

You're more than welcome to attach those links to a post of your's here if you want.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
(02-20-2017, 05:56 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  GREAT, yes I attach supporting links on the other post of yours.

You're more than welcome to attach those links to a post of your's here if you want.

Thank you.   tinybiggrin

I don't see any way to attach/link it here.  I think a MOD will have to do it.

Edit:  Okay, I figured it out on the next post.   minusculebeercheers
Let's see if this works...

http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?...5#pid11605

In case it doesn't I will also copy and paste:

guohua Wrote: Excellent Reporting There, Mystic Wanderer.
Here's an article to help support your thread.
Quote: Wrote:Anti-Trump US Color Revolution Includes Soros and Clinton ‘Purple’ Takeover?

Quote: Wrote:Marry this sudden “color revolution” to a recently reported and comprehensive “purple revolution” that has just been initiated by the Clintons and you are presented with a broad-based, efficient, ant-Trump program. Here from Wayne Madsen (also available at ZeroHedge):
Quote: Wrote:Defeated Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton is not about to «go quietly into that good night». On the morning after her surprising and unanticipated defeat at the hands of Republican Party upstart Donald Trump, Mrs. Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, entered the ball room of the art-deco New Yorker hotel in midtown Manhattan and were both adorned in purple attire.
The press immediately noticed the color and asked what it represented. Clinton spokespeople claimed it was to represent the coming together of Democratic «Blue America» and Republican «Red America» into a united purple blend.
… The Purple Revolution will resist all efforts by the Trump administration to push back against the globalist policies of the Clintons and soon-to-be ex-President Barack Obama. The Purple Revolution will also seek to make the Trump administration a short one through Soros-style street protests and political disruption.
These two initiatives are separate but together they indicate considerable planning and foresight, One way to look at them is as a formidable reaction to an unexpected Trump victory. Another way is to see them as a planned reaction to a Trump victory that was actually preordained. Everything was prepared, in other words, and now the trigger has been pulled.
We are yet partial to the latter conclusion, believing that both Brexit and the Trump victory could be part of a larger elite manipulation (as we’ve suggested several times already).
The idea behind this latter manipulation would be to create an administration that is seen by people as representing a victory over globalism, but one that is then gradually destroyed and ultimately removed. People would thus realize that there is no alternative to the globalist paradigm they have struggled against.
Source
And here: Link
And here: Link
I watched the video you kindly provided and it was very interesting.
I can see that the Establishment have still not excepted the country's decision and
are 'illegally' working to bring down Trump's presidency.

Maybe it's the fear of being revealed as an across-the-parties organisation involved
in all sorts of skulduggery, including the horrific sport of child-abuse.

This is far bigger than most thought.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
Here's another video and I think it's very accurate.

Now you interested enough to learn some of the Truth about Soros and the Liberals? Good watch this video.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
I never studied up on the whole "Pizzagate" thing, as I'm convinced it's just more political dirty tricks and chicanery, essentially a non-story meant to cover something else while everyone was distracted by it.

With that said, however, it IS clear that there is an organized and concerted effort to take over America, and it's been shoved into high gear with the wide detour we've taken in electing Trump. I don't know about a "Purple Revolution" - I tend to think in the old, established colors, and consider it a "Red Revolution", as in the Communist Reds of the old Cold War. There WILL be blood in the streets before it's over, as communists have never been known to just say "ah hell with it"" and walk away with their dignity.

I feel it in my very soul. It's coming.

See, communists are real poor losers whatever they call themselves to disguise their political perversions. Nowadays they call themselves "Progressives" in some circles, trying to hide in plain sight. Unfortunately for them, some of us are old enough to have faced communists in the old days before they went underground, and recognize their change of clothing, knowing it's the same old pile of shit hiding under the clothes. We see the same things in the new wave as we saw in the old one, the same earmarks, such as a push for collectivism, an effort to install a mind-numbing sameness, the drive towards totalitarianism.

Things were rolling right along for them, everything on track, and all of the sudden they got derailed by things like Brexit and the Trump win. They lost their ever-loving minds, and revealed themselves for the blinded, unreasoning animals they are. Before the ink was dry on the ballots, they were putting their lack of logic, unreasonability, emotional instability, and profound lack of tolerance on display for the entire world to see. they acted exactly like petulant children who have had their favorite toys taken away. They still haven't gotten over it, have gotten no more reasonable nor gained any more credibility, and they never will. Like cornered animals, they will fight tooth and nail to steal the country, and OUR freedom, away.

They will not, not now or ever, back down and listen to reason. They will never give peace or freedom a chance. Both are antithetical to their very existence. Attempting to reason with them is an exercise in futility. You do not reason with rabid dogs. You just keep your sights on them, and when they jump, AS SOON AS THEY JUMP, you pull the trigger. That's all you can do. You cannot rehabilitate or reason with a rabid dog. Or a Communist "Progressive", either.

Like the Communists of old, the Progressives too have their "useful idiots", as Stalin called them. Foolish people who are unable to reason, and simply march wherever their leaders point. We see that now in the nationwide protests and riots... but it's going to get worse. A LOT worse. many of you who are as old as I have seen it first hand, in other countries, and will recognize the signs, the pattern, the same progression that has been used time and again "over there", and you damned well know how it's going to go from here, RIGHT here.

The lack of logic, the propaganda, the steadfast refusal to entertain any notions of any other way than THEIR way ( a sure sign of a totalitarian), the absolute unwillingness to live and let live, the way they try to provoke emotional response in their useful idiots rather than persuade with rationality, the rejection of rationality when it opposes them (and it always does), the way just a few cadre go in and organize mass "spontaneous protests"... all this and more has happened in other places, other times, with a predictable trajectory. It escalates until and unless their demands are met (like any other terrorist), and when that runs up against a people jealous of their liberty, all hell breaks loose.

That's why I watch the news these days. Not for the "news" they are pushing, but for the intel on the enemy found in the undercurrents of it. Just as ISIS tells you everything about what's REALLY going on in ISiSstan with their propaganda and spin they put into their murder rags "Dabiq" and "ar Rumiyah", so also the communists telegraph information to us through what they say, and more importantly how they say it. Grace is just about worn out with it, but I watch it like a hawk. I have to. Our lives probably depend on it. I need to keep abreast of the stages they are pushing it through, so that I don't zig when I ought to have zagged.

It's coming. Arm up and keep your powder dry.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(02-23-2017, 08:13 AM)Ninurta Wrote: It's coming. Arm up and keep your powder dry.

minusculethumbsup minusculethumbsup

I agree and they won't stop because to them, it's all they know.

I watched a silly article on the BBC this morning, where a group of people from all ages
where asked to meet in a gym. This was in Belfast, Northern Ireland and on the gym floor
were five rectangles marked out for the individuals to go in a way of answering questions.

This chap asked things like "do you think Catholic and Protestant children should learn together
in the same schools and many of the people moved to a certain box.
I couldn't discern any marked differences in age except for a couple of old duffers who stayed
where they were.

But when the moderator asked "should we be proud of our country?", the majority stepped
into the affirmative box and the only ones who didn't where five or six young men.
All of them were born after the troubles in Northern Ireland.

History tends to repeat itself, but if you weren't there at the first 'go-around', you cannot
appreciate it and in a way, it never happened.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe.