Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MH370 Pilot Mysteriously Resurfaces Almost 2 Years After his Flight Vanished
(02-19-2017, 09:29 PM)gordi Wrote: Amazing story (if true).
Question: Why did the authorities have his fingerprints in their system?

G

PS - I've just noticed comments on that article dated Feb 2016??
So the story is a year old??

There have been interviews with family members of the still missing pilot since then...
One as recent as Jan 17th 2017 in the Guardian UK.

LINK to article HERE

So.... is the article fake news or...?

There's also an error in the article itself.... the date of the MH370 flight going missing is Wrong!
(It was 2014 not 2013!)
I know where my money's going on this one now. (Is that site a reliable news source?)

[url=https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/17/mh370-pilot-sister-my-brother-loved-life-zaharie-ahmad-shah][/url]

Ahh.... Okay!  I see what I did.  Those rascals!  They have a date rolling at the top of the picture on their site.  I looked at that to see if it was current before posting. And, of course, it has all dates from February 2017. I must have looked while it was paused on one date before scrolling to the next.
I didn't notice the comments below.  Yes, they are from February, 2016.

Okay... I have no idea why this showed up on my news feed today.  It would still be worth looking in to.  Where is he now? 
And, most importantly, WHY was this NOT major news?  Did they not want people to realize he was alive, so no one would notice when they kill him?

Messages In This Thread
RE: MH370 Pilot Mysteriously Resurfaces Almost 2 Years After his Flight Vanished - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-19-2017, 11:12 PM