Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Walmart Mystery Back in the News
(07-26-2017, 12:48 AM)allusion Wrote: I don't know much about the claims about the Walmart stuff myself...I too have watched some utube videos recently on them.    I do believe it is absolutely feasible for them to have contracts with Govt to create FEMA camps utilizing the Walmart buildings... and I don't necessarily believe it is for nefarious purposes.  However we all know there are pros and cons to mostly everything.  So if they were prepping Walmarts for Federal Emergency Management Agency camps... in the event of a localized event or a nationwide event... I'm not certain why we should be surprised. 

I live in an area that frequently has hurricanes and FEMA always comes in afterward to offer help/support. 

To me... it is 100 % plausible for non Govt buildings to be prepped for huge disasters and events.  If so its just all a part of the continuation of Govt & proactive emergency action planning...  If we take a look at historical events and look back at what went wrong during the aftermath of recent massive catastrophic events just here in the US...during the rescue and help efforts, we can clearly see there have been many weaknesses.  One big example would be Hurricance Katrina.

As far as the claim of underground boring of tunnels underneath the Walmarts... well... that too could be plausible ?  In the event of a major catastrophe under ground tunnels would be a viable solution to keep the supply chain operating smoothly in an emergency situation.  If the supply chain crumbles...we are in trouble.  No food, no water, no medicine will reach destinations that are breached if the supply chain stops, how would you ensure it continues ?

That is my thoughts on the claims and the matter, but I honestly do not know.  I have not done any investigating into it myself, I've only read material and claims made and watched the utube videos on the subject.  The topic does interest me so I casually follow it.

allusion

Sorry, I guess I misunderstood your post (highlighted by the sentences in green and red by me).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walmart Mystery Back in the News - by BIAD - 02-15-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: Walmart Mystery Back in the News - by Grace - 07-25-2017, 04:24 PM
RE: Walmart Mystery Back in the News - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-26-2017, 04:18 PM
RE: Walmart Mystery Back in the News - by BIAD - 02-15-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Walmart Mystery Back in the News - by guohua - 07-26-2017, 02:58 AM
RE: Walmart Mystery Back in the News - by guohua - 07-26-2017, 09:00 PM
RE: Walmart Mystery Back in the News - by guohua - 07-27-2017, 12:55 AM