Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One down as the swamp is being drained
Once upon a time, I thought that it might be possible for the progressives to eventually come to their senses and get with the program of sanity. I was wrong, and grossly overestimated their intelligence. They are still just as stuck on stupid as they were November 9th, and it's been almost 3 months.

There's this, where a silly broad thought that emotional response has something to do with enforcing the law. She was wrong, and got fired for a profound inability to do her job.

Then there are the events of this evening, where UC Berkley blew up because a conservative guy wanted to come to campus and speak his mind. Progressives, bastions of freedom that they are, rioted in response. You read that right - they employed violence to achieve political aims - the very textbook description of "terrorism". Don't take my word for it - look it up in Webster's Dictionary for confirmation.

So, these idjits sans education (Berkley used to be an educational institution, but this proves beyond doubt that it no longer is) decided to burn, smash, and pillage everything in sight. What WASN'T in sight was any form of law enforcement - I guess the cops didn't want to get burned, smashed, or pillaged for being in sight, and so wisely decided to sit this one out. Sure enough, Berkley claims they called in extra law enforcement, but nary a one could be seen anywhere, so I dunno where they called them in to - maybe their GPS units were on the blink or something, and they ended up at the beach. Who knows.

Now, historically, and I mean throughout history, when the protectors stop protecting folks, those folks will take it upon themselves to see to their own protection. I can foresee a serious Bad Moon rising if law enforcement doesn't decide to get off it's ass and, well, enforce some law... kinda like this AG wannabe wench wouldn't do, either. Now, the Attorney General is supposed to be the "top law enforcement officer" in America - if the AG won't do it, how can we expect his or her underlings to do it? There are, of course, some private citizens out here who won't hesitate to do it themselves. Some of us just plain don't care to be burned, raped, looted, or pillaged. We don't even like getting smashed, in the sense of being broken. It grates on our nerves when that happens.

I don't have much to worry about, I reckon. I'm entirely, or nearly entirely, surrounded by Trump supporters here. Rowdy progressives will have a hard life, for whatever brief moment that life lasts around here, if they start kicking up a riotous fuss. Still, I worry about the rest of my country, devoid of law enforcement as it appears to be. President Trump needs to get a handle on this, and I mean sooner rather than later. Berkley would be a good start to show he means business when he says he intends Law and Order to prevail. If I were in his shoes, that campus would be utterly surrounded by irritable men with guns loaded with rubber bullets (LOTS of rubber bullets, and teargas, too) by daybreak, every living breathing soul within the area would be in cuffs and up on charges of terrorism by supper time, and Kent State would look like a Sunday picnic when they got through. Gov Rhodes of Ohio would hang his head in shame at the comparatively weak response he offered at Kent State.

If it sound like I've had about enough of the bullshit, it's only because I HAVE. Start snatching federal money away from "sanctuary" ANYTHINGS (schools, cities, states - anyone who has a hankering to harbor law breakers) if they want to ignore federal law, and stomp the living hell out of rowdy idjits until they get their minds right. Obama had no qualms in withholding Federal funding from places who didn't share his worldview, like North Carolina, so what's any goddamned different now that the shoe in on another ass-kicking foot?

I'm going to sleep now, before I fucking explode.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: One down as the swamp is being drained - by Ninurta - 02-02-2017, 10:18 AM