Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Liberals fleeing to canada fail to meet immigration standards
Update on a double standard way of looking at things.

Quote:A university student accused of carrying out the horrific massacre on a mosque in Quebec City was a fan of U.S. President Donald Trump, a far right leader in France and the separatist Parti Quebecois as well as a bird and chess enthusiast, according to what appeared to be his Facebook account.

1 - If you're going to write an article, be sure to bring Trump down as you do.

So, the shooter (yes, let's forget the shooters now, witnesses had a mass hallucination when they saw two masked men entering the building, yelling Allahu Akbar, shooting people alternatively as they were reloading) anyway, the shooter was a fan of Trump. Why would that have to do with anything?

2 - A far right Leader? in France.

So he's also a fan of Le Pen. Yeah, that would also explain why he committed those crimes. Sure.

3 - So he's a separatist from le Parti Quebecois.

Yeah, those separatists are all bad, bad, bad. To the core. Yeah.

4 - Oh...he's a chess and bird enthusiast.

Good for him !

Quote:Police offered no information on what they believe motivated Sunday's shooting, which Prime Minister Trudeau has denounced as a terrorist act.

So let me get this straight. He's a terrorist. Right out of the mouth of our Prime Minister. Yet, the Islamic Terrorists that commit crimes day in, day out, all over the world, all suffer from mental illness - again, out of the mouth of our own Prime Minister. Don't even try to label them as they really are. Oh, no.

minusculewtf

My conspiracy theorist senses (that are dormant most of the time) are tingling like hell. Something smells.

This has all the trademarks of a cover up. Something just doesn't add up.

From possibly three shooters, to two shooters, to one. A little white boy from Laval University who works for Hema Quebec, the blood donating bank that saves lives.

I am not saying that Bissonnette isn't one of the culprits. What I am saying is that I doubt that he was alone. Not with the numerous witness accounts.

And even though the police investigation is still ongoing, making him the sole suspect is painting a totally different story than the real one. Makes him a patsy.

And all of us fools that once again, have to rely on fake media articles to find an ounce of truth, well buried under a Trump, Le Pen and Parti Quebecois hate supposition.

When it comes to Canada, even our own medias are now going down the shits.

Who's the puppeteer?

Source: It's all Trump's, Le Pen's and Parti Quebecois' fault.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liberals fleeing to canada fail to meet immigration standards - by Sol - 01-31-2017, 03:54 PM