Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deep Investigation Into the Pizzagate Conspiracy
(05-01-2017, 05:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 11:37 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote: I choose to look at what is going on with North Korea now, and tRump's fake administration today, not what happened 10 years ago.

As much as I would love to find out what happened to this poor girl, we have more pressing issues now.

#smokeandmirrors people

If I can get one person on this forum to think for themselves instead of following the cult of tRump, I can can die happy.

Well, maybe you should read the title of this thread first.  It's about what's going on with child trafficking and exposing the abductors... hopefully with a court conviction to send them to hell,  not anyone's opinion on politics.

I wonder if this were your daughter who disappeared, would you still feel it's more important to convince the world that Trump is a fake vs. finding your daughter... even 10 years later?

After 10 years there is little hope, I feel. At the time I followed this case closely and was hopeful of her recovery, however now I see it as a cold case, which is being used as something to distract from more pressing issues.

Now my efforts are more concentrated on the here and now.

The hypothetical question of my daughter, is a good one and if I was in that situation, I do not know what I would do in that case, probably both.

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deep Investigation Into the Pizzagate Conspiracy - by 1984hasarrived - 04-29-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: Deep Investigation Into the Pizzagate Conspiracy - by 1984hasarrived - 05-02-2017, 12:46 AM