Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deep Investigation Into the Pizzagate Conspiracy
(04-29-2017, 11:37 AM)1984hasarrived Wrote: I choose to look at what is going on with North Korea now, and tRump's fake administration today, not what happened 10 years ago.

As much as I would love to find out what happened to this poor girl, we have more pressing issues now.

#smokeandmirrors people

If I can get one person on this forum to think for themselves instead of following the cult of tRump, I can can die happy.

Well, maybe you should read the title of this thread first.  It's about what's going on with child trafficking and exposing the abductors... hopefully with a court conviction to send them to hell, not anyone's opinion on politics.

I wonder if this were your daughter who disappeared, would you still feel it's more important to convince the world that Trump is a fake vs. finding your daughter... even 10 years later?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deep Investigation Into the Pizzagate Conspiracy - by 1984hasarrived - 04-29-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: Deep Investigation Into the Pizzagate Conspiracy - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-01-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: Deep Investigation Into the Pizzagate Conspiracy - by 1984hasarrived - 05-02-2017, 12:46 AM