Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spot the symptoms, and save a life
(01-17-2017, 05:10 PM)727Sky Wrote: I just hope Trump lives up to many of our expectations...

... and therein lies the rub.

I am proud to be a TURD, it means that I see through a shallow narcissistic, sexist pig.  And I will take great joy in pointing out his stupid comments which are inexplicable to anyone but Trump apologists will accept as gospel.

He is just a walking random word generator who says random shit and his believers swallow it up.

Just one example :

"And the 70-year-old president-elect declared himself well-versed in the field of hacking.

"I know a lot about hacking," he said, "and hacking is a very hard thing to prove, so it could be somebody else." "

What planet is he on? Those are his words - words he actually said, and he believes them, as do his apologists. There are too many to chose from, but some people refuse to see him for what he is, and view him as the new messiah who will save the earth.

Messages In This Thread
Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 727Sky - 01-17-2017, 08:02 AM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 1984hasarrived - 01-18-2017, 04:30 AM
RE: Spot the symptoms, and save a life - by 1984hasarrived - 01-18-2017, 12:29 PM