Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Doctor Who Linked Vaccines to Autism Was Murdered
Here is another breaking story of a Holistic doctor who was murdered.   tinycrying Yes, it was ruled a homicide.

ABC: Holistic Dr. Found Dead In His Natural Health Clinic, Police Investigate as Homicide
By Erin Elizabeth -
March 4, 2017

[Image: dr-gonzalez-murder-696x391.png]

Quote:Police have now confirmed the victim in the death as 59 year old Dr. Juan Gonzalez, a board certified holistic doctor.

(Click to see video)

Quote:Dr. Juan Sanchez Gonzalez has a business degree from WKU and  multiple degrees in naturopathic medicine.  He retired from the United States Army and his last assignment was at Fort Knox, Kentucky, but appears to have had a thriving practice with many loving patients mourning his death online.

Since arriving on scene Friday night, the  Bowling Green Police Department has not released many details. We know that detectives were called to the business at 1022 31-W Bypass for a welfare check, and arrived to find a man dead inside the building. They’ve finally released the name. Again, this is now being treated as a murder.

“Usually I’ll park in the back in the mornings, but today I wanted to park a little bit closer, so it’s definitely going to make me and probably everyone else in the area a little bit more cautious and aware,” said Alicia Jones, who works at Robertson Auto Sales.
Businesses say that owner, Dr. Juan Gonzalez, has a car that hasn’t moved from the scene since the incident, but they know little of the owner beyond that.

Many  owners in the area weren’t at work when the police arrived on scene due to the late hour, but Saturday she told 13-News the daylight didn’t do much to erase her uneasy feeling.
“It was alarming when I found out what was going on, but hopefully it will get resolved soon [along with] the mystery of what happened and why.”

Our heart goes out to his friends and family and we truly hope they discover who killed this holistic doctor whose patients are raving about him.
Xo Erin Elizabeth, East Coast of Florida
SOURCE: ABC and Bowling Green Daily News 

Source

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doctor Who Linked Vaccines to Autism Was Murdered - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-05-2017, 08:23 PM