Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More Proof
(01-09-2017, 10:10 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 09:48 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Once the information about his birth certificate started coming out, I knew right then he was a "plant" put her by the Elite to carry out their mission of ushering in the NWO.

But... what can we peons do but offer the truth to closed eyes unwilling to see? 

It gets damned frustrating!! smallnotamused

I did some looking into it and I'd be interested in Ninurta's take on this.

It seemed very unusual and the apparent 'errors' that many say about
his National Insurance number and other things is just too much of a
coincidence.

The scary fallout of this is ever revealed in mainstream media would make
a mockery of the rules and standing regarding the USA in the global view.

"What can we peons do?" Nothing. Why bother? Ignore the bastards, and if they make that impossible, take a few out to reinforce your point. Other humans have only the power you give them over you. Take that power back by seeing them for the irrelevant smudges they are.

By "National Insurance Number" I presume you mean what we call a "Social Security Number", which is alleged to be an insurance of sorts, allegedly providing for us in our old age. It's just a number. I have two different ones myself, and one of my ex wives had two as well. Both (well, all 4) of those numbers are attached to different identities, and the wonder is that the same government issued all 4 of them legitimately and knowingly to the same people, under different names. The big difference in mine and Obama's is that mine never belonged to anyone else but me. Same for my ex wife's numbers. Never belonged to anyone but her, albeit under different names. Obama's, on the other hand, all belonged to previous persons as I understand it. I've heard that his came from his days as a CIA spy in Peshawar in the early 80's, but that tale is utter and complete bullshit. Reissuing previously used numbers is not the CIA way. It's too easy to get busted like that.

Once upon a time in America, some underworld types would forge new identities based upon the identities of deceased children, kids who died in infancy or youth. You just perused a graveyard for a kid who died at the right time to coincide with your own age, got his birth certificate, and used that to build all the supporting documentation to become a new you. My best guess is that's where Obama's numbers came from... but that ain't the CIA way. Like I said, too easy to get busted when some bottom-dwelling bureaucrat came across "your" death certificate as well.

The CIA has recourse to all manner of governmental chicanery, and among that is the means to get brand spankin' new, never before used, SSN's to preclude such an eventuality. Obama's many extra SSN's were not actual government issue - they were stolen... else he'd have never been caught with them.

That tells me that whomever was pulling Obama's strings, it was not some sort of hidden cabal or any governmental poachers. If I had to guess, I'd say they came from some 1950's and 1960's communists with a long-term plan of overthrow, as 1950's and 1960's communists were wont to do.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
More Proof - by guohua - 01-09-2017, 05:58 PM
RE: More Proof - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-09-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: More Proof - by BIAD - 01-09-2017, 10:10 PM
RE: More Proof - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-09-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: More Proof - by Ninurta - 12-06-2017, 08:06 AM
RE: More Proof - by BIAD - 12-06-2017, 12:44 PM
RE: More Proof - by 727Sky - 12-04-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: More Proof - by guohua - 12-04-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: More Proof - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-14-2017, 07:37 PM
RE: More Proof - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-09-2018, 10:34 PM
RE: More Proof - by BIAD - 03-12-2019, 11:54 AM