Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5 Dead, 8 Injured at Fort Lauderdale International Airport
(01-07-2017, 05:22 PM)Daitengu Wrote: Mystic Wanderer
(01-07-2017, 03:37 PM)Sol Wrote: So let me get this straight.

The guy has some history. Could be an ISIS sympathizer. I say could be. Could have past serious mental issues. I think most probably.

Yet he travels with a gun that he can then load in a washroom at check out.

He's not the only asshole in this story.

You made a good point!  I forgot about that. 

Yes, that is a VERY important point!  "They" allowed him to carry a gun so he could carry out "their" act of terror.
And, yeah, I think the only mental issues he has were put there by the mind control they did on him. 

(see above reply)

Good to see you again, Sol.   :minusculehi:

As long as its properly secured in locked container and in checked in luggage NOT carryon luggage you can travel with firearms .

I agree, the point I am making though is that the guy has a history or mental issues.

I am not one for gun control but it seems that mental issues and guns don't go well together and often end up costing innocent people's lives.

Mind control or not, why would a guy having a history of mental issues, transpiring that he could be a danger to himself or others be allowed having a gun in his possession, even more so traveling with it?

Just questioning the fact. : )
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Dead, 8 Injured at Fort Lauderdale International Airport - by Sol - 01-09-2017, 11:19 AM