Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5 Dead, 8 Injured at Fort Lauderdale International Airport
@"Grace" said,

Quote:I wondered many times if I had lost my mind surrounding when I was saved and became Christian, and it took me a while to decide conclusively I had not. And that experience was all good, I certainly wasn't having overwhelming feelings of joining up with ISIS. Yet I had some serious doubts at times as to my own sanity, until i worked through everything. 

What if, I had the same experience but in reverse, namely, ISIS and Islam instead of Jesus and Christianity? Heck, if I once had been in the national guard and deployed to Iraq like this guy, I might have wondered if I had been a part of some government experiment too.

I don't doubt how one feels like they are going crazy when giving up one faith for another.  I felt similar when I was trying to find proof for myself that reincarnation exists, because it went against everything I had been taught.  Eventually, I did find my proof, along with many other truths, and I let a lot of things that have to do with Christianity go.  But that's a different subject...  Point is, it happens, and Grace could be right. 

But...

I've listened to many interviews with Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot where the interviewee talks about being a part of a government program where they were brain washed against their will. It was usually done when the government came up with some excuse to send them in for a "mental evaluation".  They said this is where they received certain medications that started the whole process, and this also destroyed any credibility of any statements the "victim" might give later... he was "crazy" after all, right?

Esteban Santiago was said to have a "blank stare"... perfect sign of mind control, he tried to tell someone that he was being forced to watch ISIS videos; also brain entrainment...  and who would believe him after receiving mental help? 

There are just a lot of signs here that I recognize from others who have gone through the same thing in our government and told about it.

I might be wrong, Grace could be right. 

Time will tell... or will it?  Is this another hideous act from our government using one of it's military soldiers as a pawn on it's chess board?

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Dead, 8 Injured at Fort Lauderdale International Airport - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-07-2017, 03:35 PM