Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5 Dead, 8 Injured at Fort Lauderdale International Airport
And on my Yahoo! News this morning was another article which reads:

Quote:Esteban Santiago remains a mystery for federal authorities who are trying to piece together just what led a 26-year-old Army veteran with an intense gaze to go on a murderous rampage.

As he sits in detention – after apparently turning himself over to police without a fight – his social media accounts are providing authorities with early clues.

Military Man
On Instagram – beneath a profile statement that reads “Here's to finding whether or not your mission on earth is finished ; if your still alive ... It isn't.” – Santiago is seen in uniform as part of the Army National Guard.

From Dec. 14, 2007 until this past August, the suspected gunman served in the Puerto Rican and Alaskan components of the force, according to Lt. Col. Candis Olmstead, a spokesperson for the Alaskan service.

During his tenure, he was deployed to Iraq from April 2010 until February 2011.

The combat engineer received a discharge for unsatisfactory performance at the rank of E3 – or Private First Class – on Aug. 16.
What he did for work since then remains a mystery.

Read More Here

(Letters in Red, by me)

It's pretty clear to me what's going on here.  Do I even need to spell it out?

This man is being brain controlled by the government to commit acts of terror on our own people.  The question is Why? 

Well, one answer of course, is so people will be afraid and look to the government for help and safety.

I think we should look to the government alright, but NOT for safety, but to find who is behind this, and then string them up with a rope to swing!

I just woke up.   Time for coffee before going any further.   smallnotamused

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5 Dead, 8 Injured at Fort Lauderdale International Airport - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-07-2017, 02:24 PM