Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joe Biden tells Donald Trump to 'grow up' over hacking report.
To be Honest, If I was Trump, I'd be Piss To, because, they ran with something that was No Vetted.
Plus a Long Time Republican (not a Real Republican) handed this information to the FBI.
Quote:Sworn Donald Trump enemy John McCain admitted Wednesday that he passed the dossier of claims of a Russian blackmail plot against the president-elect.

The Arizona senator issued a public statement amid mounting questions of his exact role in the affair - and how a document riddled with errors and unverifiable claims came to be published.

'Late last year, I received sensitive information that has since been made public,' he said.
'Upon examination of the contents, and unable to make a judgment about their accuracy, I delivered the information to the Director of the FBI. 
'That has been the extent of my contact with the FBI or any other government agency regarding this issue.'
But the 2008 Republican loser, who disowned his party's candidate weeks before the election, may have been far more intimately involved than that. 
Because, You request it to Published, I would also go as far as to say I believe you Mr. McCain gave the documents to CNN!
[Image: 3C091D2800000578-4108960-image-a-3_1484134067149.jpg]
The dossier claims Russian authorities filmed Trump in a Moscow hotel room with two prostitutes who 'defiled a bed' which had previously been used by President Barack Obama

Quote:The chain of how the document reached the FBI is not officially known.
However Carl Bernstein, the Watergate reporter who contributed to the first story about its existence, published by CNN on Tuesday afternoon, suggested that McCain was handed it by a former British ambassador to Moscow.
Bernstein told CNN: 'It came from a former British MI6 agent who was hired from a political opposition research firm in Washington who was doing work about Donald Trump for both republican and democratic candidates opposed to Trump.

The new information, which has not been independently verified, claims that Russian officials also gathered highly damaging information on Trump, but only released the details attacking Clinton through the WikiLeaks website. 

The Kremlin has denied all of the allegations, while Trump tweeted: 'FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT'. 
Read the Whole article : Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden tells Donald Trump to 'grow up' over hacking report. - by guohua - 01-11-2017, 08:26 PM