Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LEAKED AUDIO: Obama Wanted Isis To Grow.
Obama wanted ISIS to grow.

Well, of course he did!  tinyok

It was done in a very sneaky way to give them power so they could eventually come into America and help cause terror attacks. Just open the borders and let them walk right in under our nose.  Of course, we have all the liberals hollering "Love and Peace" for all; we must become a diverse population in the U.S.   And, I'm not against that in any way, but I AM against allowing terrorists into our country... and how do you tell the difference?

I'm not against allowing the Muslims in, but when their religious faith says they MUST practice Sharia Law, then that's where the problem lies.

The way the Muslim Brotherhood takes over nations is very quite and sneaky. Obama admitted in a speech that he is of Muslim faith, and he and George W. Bush have appointed Muslim men to the OIC that represent the U.S. Their agenda is to infiltrate Sharia Law as the global religion.

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE VIDEO AND PAY ATTENTION to the 17:27 mark, and ESPECIALLY the 57:29 mark:

According to Sharia law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on (see Sharia law in America, UK, Europe and Saudi Arabia).

Source: http://www.billionbibles.org/sharia/sharia-law.html

Obama says we must not do anything to OFFEND the Muslim people.  So what do we do?
We change laws that have given people of the Christian and other faiths the right to practice that faith, to suit the Muslim faith. We don’t want to offend them, right?!  minusculenonono 
Obama has even written new  laws into our Constitution that SHOULD be labeled as treasonous so the Muslims will be protected, and to hell with anyone else here in America!

Main stream media is lying to the public! They are owned by the Elite, and their agenda is to infiltrate the U.S. with Sharia Law and usher in the New World Order.

If people will start noticing things going on around them, it doesn’t take a genius to see what is happening. They are clever, and little things get “worked in” silently that the public doesn’t notice until it is too late.  It's easier for the older generation to notice this because we can see our freedoms being taken away, whereas the younger generation sees this as "progress".   PFFT!   tinyok

Here is a list of the Global Elite. Yes, it’s from an alternative news sight because the Elite who own Main Stream Media aren’t going to allow this to be covered. http://theglobalelite.org/globalists/

This is why I was so deeply against Hillary and the left.  I don't like their agenda for America. And, apparently, most other people were smart enough to see what was happening, and decided to take a chance on Trump.  He has his faults too, but at least, I don't think he wants to sell us out to the NWO! 

PEOPLE, PLEASE CALM DOWN AND GIVE HIM A CHANCE!  WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN UNDO CERTAIN THINGS THAT THE ELITE HAVE DONE TO OUR COUNTRY!

UNITED WE STAND.... DIVIDED WE FALL!

Messages In This Thread
RE: LEAKED AUDIO: Obama Wanted Isis To Grow. - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-04-2017, 05:59 PM