Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'We don't hurt anybody'...
No, I guess you don't, but how long does it's batteries last?
Can you have an Intelligent conversation with Plastic Man?
Does he work or just lay around charging?

Does he manage to find your G-Spot or do you have to assist him?
Quote:'We don't hurt anybody, we are just happy': Woman reveals she has fallen in love with a ROBOT and wants to marry it
[Image: 3B963A7C00000578-0-image-m-40_1482452947722.jpg]
Isn't he a little Cold In the Morning To Spoon With?
[Image: 3B96669700000578-4060440-image-m-52_1482455159275.jpg]
Quote:A French woman has revealed she is in love with a robot and determined to marry it.
Lilly’s partner is a robot called InMoovator, who she 3D-printed herself and has been living with for a year.

On her Twitter page, where she goes by ‘Lilly InMoovator,’ she says: ‘I'm a proud robosexual, we don't hurt anybody, we are just happy.’  
Now, Lilly is reportedly engaged to the robot and says they will marry when human-robot marriage is legalised in France.
REALLY???? Are You Serious? 
Quote:Lilly said she realised she was sexually attracted to robots at the age of 19 because she dislikes physical contact with people, news.com.au reported.

She insisted the idea is not ‘ridiculous’ or ‘bad’ but simply an alternative lifestyle.
No Dear, It's Very Ridiculous!
Quote:‘I’m really and only attracted by the robots,’ she said.
However, she declined to say whether she and InMoovator have a sexual relationship.

‘My only two relationships have confirmed my love orientation, because I dislike really physical contact with human flesh.’

Her family and friends have accepted her unusual relationship, she said, although not everyone in her life understands.

Lilly, who is training to become a roboticist, believes her relationship will improve further as technology evolves.
‘I’m really and totally happy,’ she added.
Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
This article wasn't meant to be serious... was it? tinybighuh 

She wants to marry a robot?  
smallrofl
Yes, Yes,,, She is into Plastic and Wire and a Die Hard battery, I Guess, I would think a Good Vibrator Would Be Enough For Her, they're plastic aren't they?
[Image: b2f8029369d3a786d7c7ed28928eb992.jpg]
Let her marry the robot ...... it will save some poor man out there from being bankrupted and nagged to death .....
Better to reign in hell ....
  than serve in heaven .....

(12-24-2016, 05:25 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Let her marry the robot ...... it will save some poor man out there from being bankrupted and nagged to death .....

Sounds like you are talking from personal experience. tinylaughing
(12-25-2016, 07:51 AM)Just Looking Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 05:25 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Let her marry the robot ...... it will save some poor man out there from being bankrupted and nagged to death .....

Yep, believe you hit the nail on the head. LOL.

Try about 13 times, that is.   minusculebiggrin

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

(12-25-2016, 07:51 AM)Just Looking Wrote:

He is, I believe he has 13 ex's!  smalltappinghead
(12-24-2016, 02:10 AM)guohua Wrote: Yes, Yes,,, She is into Plastic and Wire and a Die Hard battery, I Guess, I would think a Good Vibrator Would Be Enough For Her, they're plastic aren't they?
[Image: b2f8029369d3a786d7c7ed28928eb992.jpg]

And they don't talk back either. LMAO.     smallgreennumberone

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

I received a nasal-hair shaver for Christmas, so I was wondering...?
with the lady's robot, where do you insert the batteries?
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(12-25-2016, 11:23 AM)BIAD Wrote: I received a nasal-hair shaver for Christmas, so I was wondering...?
tinysurprised

Erm...... going by rumours that heard during my travels ....... you dont wanna know where they insert them .......

Yep ..... 13 evil - ex's ...... is ok as now hold annual burning of the evil-ex's in effigy  ..... barbecue ..... and heavy weapons ..... boozefest ....... to remind myself ....... NEVER AGAIN ....... 

Is great event got everything ...... fire.... automatic weapons ..... explosions ...... good food ..... booze ...... strippers ...... 
Not recommended for the faint of heart or liberals to attend as not responsible for their tiny little heads exploding due to non - pc atmosphere and adult fun .....   

*note : NOT to be confused with my annual chinese new year celebrations ..... *

(12-25-2016, 11:23 AM)BIAD Wrote: I received a nasal-hair shaver for Christmas, so I was wondering...?
tinysurprised
I think inserting those batteries would hurt you and me!  minusculenonono
Yes and when she finds a new Plastic Boy Toy, what becomes of him? A Homeless Robot a Burden on Society?
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]