Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Assassination of Russian Ambassador “A False Flag Operation by the West”
(12-22-2016, 04:08 AM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer"  I Starred because that's good thinking. BUT!
Not under this Administration, the Real Spooks, The Old Agency Guys and Gals Got Neutered January 2008.

When the EPA has more Say in Policy and Power Than The CIA or NSA or FBI, you have a Tree Hugging, Rainbow Kind Of Administration.

Now if this was a JFK, LBJ, RR or Bush 1 I would say, Yup Possibly.
Mr. G. here by the way, Mrs.G. is at the Gym terrorising the Locals  smallroflmao

My thinking, too. The batch we have in office now couldn't think far enough to plan out such a convoluted chain. Looks to me like it was an ISIS plant, wormed into the Turkish government, rather than a US operation. Judging by current US propaganda, had it been us, we'd have made the Russians out to be the bad guys, not the Turks. In other words, if it were a US false flag, it would have been the Russian flag planted on the op. We have nothing to gain by alienating a NATO ally - as ludicrous as it is to have Turkey in NATO.

This is the same bunch currently claiming that Russia hacked the US elections in an effort to put Russia in a bad light - they'd have hammered that same nail. We all know that orders come from the top, and that the top slots are often occupied by politicians rather than actual operatives or real managers who have worked their way up from operative. The current crop of politicians occupying DC are all about starting a war with Russia - have been since before Hillary threatened to bomb them. They don't seem to care for a free Russia pointing out that our current administration are now the totalitarians, and that they should know what one looks like when they see one, having lived under the Soviets for 70 odd years. I believe that is why the orders came down from the top to manufacture a story about the Russians hacking our elections. That's not operative reporting, that's political playing. It's not real.

So no, I think the finger ought to be pointing at ISIS or possibly al Nusra rather than the US in this op. It doesn't pass the smell test otherwise.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Assassination of Russian Ambassador “A False Flag Operation by the West” - by Ninurta - 12-22-2016, 07:24 AM