Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christmas !! Yes, that's right. Christmas.
Yes, that's right.

Christmas !

Not Happy Hannukah or Happy Mulhulla or Happy Holidays. Fuck those. Merry Christmas !

The twenty first century has become a free for all Holidays melting pot. And although we are asked to respect others and their religions, we are being told that our own ways need to subtly take a back stance to make way for such respect.

Fine, or so I thought when this shenanigan all started, many, many years ago.

What is NO longer fine is when others that ask for respect take that as a one way street.

When they now tell us that we shouldn't put up Christmas trees.

When they now tell us to minimize Christmas decorations in public places.

When they now tell us that such a Christmas song is somehow offensive, because of a few words. Say what? Fucking pussies.

Let's not forget how they now look at us like we're fucking extraterrestrials for wearing Christmas clothes. Or drinking eggnog.

HEY !

Do I need to remind everyone that this is OUR way, OUR traditions? On OUR turf?

WTF !

There's a fine line between minimization and annihilation.

If you can't respect our ways, while asking that we respect yours...well...here's my answer to all of it;

FUCK YOU.

That's right. Two little words that eventually will mean as little as the two words that are ' Merry Christmas ' nowadays, by the way it's going.

Merry Christmas.

Did that hurt? Are your feelings okay?

I'm just asking but really, I couldn't care less.

In North America and many other places around this planet, Merry Christmas means something.

Something you'll never understand. And no, it's nothing like the 'commercial Christmas spend all that's in your wallet' gimmick that I'm talking about.

It's the time of the year where we get together, with the ones we love, where we remember those who've left us, where we celebrate our young ones.

Where a Christmas tree represents joy and happiness. Where Christmas decorations reminds us all of a time that has passed, the one that is present and of the one that is to come.

So spare me your indulgence and fake smiles. I'm done respecting your shit until you respect mine.

Until then,

Merry Christmas !!

[Image: Funny-merry-christmas-quotes.jpeg]

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
Christmas !! Yes, that's right. Christmas. - by Sol - 12-19-2016, 06:40 PM