Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Moscow says allegation that Russia intervened in US election is just security agency
(12-16-2016, 11:37 AM)BIAD Wrote: I never once doubted it.
Simplicity demands that if one side is doing all the talking -and they are allowed to continue
to do the talking, that same side is doing all the nurturing of the presumed problem.

The simple fact that western mainstream media offers Russia's response to all this hacking with
a mere shrug, shows their concern of supposedly being 'outed'.

This in-house babble of 'who dun' it' makes me recall this dated video of Yuri Bezemenov, except
that it seems that it's the different sections of political parties within the US system that are using
it!

In regards of the last part of your answer, I just pray it doesn't come to that.
Keep safe, my friend.

Yuri Bezmenov is a little dated - as I recall, he was active in the late 70's and early 80's - but he's not wrong. What has happened, it appears to me, is that certain elements have taken to old Soviet playbook and ran with it since the Soviet union collapsed. As far as I'm concerned, it's still the same game, just the players have changed... the rule book is still the same...

... and the shoe is on the other foot now. It's still the same shoe, though.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moscow says allegation that Russia intervened in US election is just security agency - by Ninurta - 12-16-2016, 08:43 PM