Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAS THE REAL BIGFOOT OR SASQUATCH BEEN FOUND? SCIENTIST SAY YES
(12-08-2016, 02:35 AM)guohua Wrote:
(12-08-2016, 02:12 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:They have the ability to raise their frequency just enough to be able to become invisible to humans.  They fear humans – seeing them as their greatest threat. So, most of the time, they go invisible when humans are around to avoid being hunted and killed.  Sasquatch are aware they are seen from time to time.

Oh, okay.  Then I have to believe this because I saw an "invisible" one in the woods when I was around 10 years old.  NO, it wasn't my imagination.
Scared the dumplings out of me!!   tinywhat

Thanks for all the information.   tinybiggrin
Well, Mystic, You and your sister and Ninurta and others have seen them and head them, so I'd say their real.
But there has to be a Good Explanation for someone not tripping over a body of a dead one or not walking into their encampment.

Where do they go? How do they just Hide from sight? Do they Disappear? Are they so afraid of Human Contact That they didn't leave those Twigs Tied in a Bow for those two researchers?
I Don't Know. minusculethinking

According to The Law of One, they are from outer space... ETs. 

As crazy as it sounds, I also believe this, because I saw a Mother Ship in the sky one night and these little lights came out from underneath it and darted off in all directions.  A few days later was when we first starting hearing the screams in the woods across the road.  There were a lot of UFO sightings during that time by many people in the area.

I know that sounds crazy, but it's true.   tinybighuh

Messages In This Thread
RE: HAS THE REAL BIGFOOT OR SASQUATCH BEEN FOUND? SCIENTIST SAY YES - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-08-2016, 02:44 AM