Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAS THE REAL BIGFOOT OR SASQUATCH BEEN FOUND? SCIENTIST SAY YES
I did find an article about multidimensional Wookies  Bigfoot! minusculebiggrin
Quote:Dr. Matthew Johnson, Multi-Dimensional Portals, and Bigfoot Dream Visitations
Now this guy, I think if you took that Rag off his head his Brains would Spill out From Too Much of Some Form Of Substance Abuse!
Quote:Here’s a recent presentation by Dr. Matthew Johnson in which he claimed that during a trip to a habitation area in Southern Oregon (along with two other associates identified as Adam Davies and John Carlson), he witnessed a multi-dimensional portal open up several times.

He described the incidents as something very similar to the 1994 movie ‘Stargate’ in which portals open allowing persons to leave one dimension and enter another. This explains, apparently, why the Sasquatch creatures seemingly disappear in thin area when they are being pursued or observed by humans.

According to Dr. Johnson, his flashlight allowed him to close the portal. At a later time, during a dream, a Sasquatch visited him and explained that any form of light turns the portals off. Here’s Dr. Johnson in his own words.
tinysure  Uh, OK.
 Read the entire article here: Source
Then there's this one.
Quote:The Habits and Whereabouts of the “Sasquatch” aka “Bigfoot”

This past week, I had several wonderful conversations with a gentleman named Thomas Hughes.  Thomas has been communicating with numerous Sasquatch since his first encounter in April 2008.  He has a wealth of knowledge about their existence and whereabouts, some of which he shared with me.

Sasquatch are gentle and playful giants.  They range in height from 6 – 15 feet and live to an age of approximately 120-140 years.  They are natural pranksters and are caretakers of Mother Earth.  What I mean by caretakers is that they have adapted themselves to the planet instead of trying to change the environment to suit them.  These beings have the ancient knowledge of plants and the way this planet operates.
I hadn't heard they were Gentle and Playful! tinysurprised
Quote:Sasquatch are highly intelligent, multi-dimensional beings who used to reside on a planet called Malduk, which is now the asteroid belt. 

When their planet was destroyed approximately 300,000 years ago, they migrated to other planetary systems by teleportation through the use of pyramids, and some by space ships.  These beings live mostly in small, close-knit communities.  Their decisions are based on how it would affect the whole group and not just the individual.

They have the ability to raise their frequency just enough to be able to become invisible to humans.  They fear humans – seeing them as their greatest threat. So, most of the time, they go invisible when humans are around to avoid being hunted and killed.  Sasquatch are aware they are seen from time to time.
OK, for the full article and to learn how they communicate with us Humans go here: Source
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: HAS THE REAL BIGFOOT OR SASQUATCH BEEN FOUND? SCIENTIST SAY YES - by guohua - 12-08-2016, 01:38 AM