Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAS THE REAL BIGFOOT OR SASQUATCH BEEN FOUND? SCIENTIST SAY YES
(12-07-2016, 05:00 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(12-07-2016, 12:34 PM)Grace Wrote: I'm sorry mystic, but if they have DNA evidence, gave people in the scientific community their evidence, findings, and writings for peer review and get nothing but laughed at, then the so called evidence is more than likely to be just that, laughable. 

While peer review has some problems, it's the best system we have, and if you have - as these people state - DNA evidence, if it was real you could get people to do more than laugh at you.

DNA is not subjective, if they have it and it's not from a dog or a human, they wouldn't be being laughed at by the scientific community. 

I simple cannot take your source as credible in light of this. Peer review is meant to protect people from frauds.. and I see this man and his self publication devoid of peer review as nothing but fraudulent. I find it doubtful he ever had any DNA evidence or submitted anything for peer review in the first place.

Advertising revenue appears to be the name of the game with this one.

Okay, so instead of waiting for someone else to tell me if these creatures are real, I'll just have to trust what my own eyes have seen (and my sister saw too) and say, Yes, they do exist.  And the sound they make will make the blood in your veins freeze when hearing it. 

I still think these creatures come from "somewhere else", and have the ability to cloak themselves. That's why the disappear so fast and elude capture, although this person says he did capture one, and showed a picture.  Whether it was a real big foot, I can't say; I can only speak for my own experiences.

Hubby has seen them also, and he is certainly a reliable witness, so there is enough people who have seen something most definitely, ill not deny that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HAS THE REAL BIGFOOT OR SASQUATCH BEEN FOUND? SCIENTIST SAY YES - by Grace - 12-07-2016, 05:34 PM