Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAS THE REAL BIGFOOT OR SASQUATCH BEEN FOUND? SCIENTIST SAY YES
(11-19-2017, 11:16 AM)gordi Wrote: Hi Mystic,
(I LOVE all things Bigfoot related!)

(I think I might have mentioned this before, but I'm getting old and forgetful! so...)
A wee while ago, I was pondering the mysteries of our world and trying to make sense of all of the myriad of UFO's, ghostly apparitions, time-travellers, Aliens, OOParts, crypto-creatures, Nessie/Bigfoot/Yowie etc and I had one of those "moments"! (LOL - NOT of of THOSE moments!!!!)

I came up with ONE single over-arching theory that could explain..... just about everything on the list above and more!

What if our world is experiencing some sort of damage, interference or distortion within our space-time continuum?
What if there were temporal rifts? Rips in the fabric of time and space itself?

Could we (in the here and now) be witnessing these rips, tears and rifts as little "windows" into events from other times? or places? Other dimensions even?

Could some ghosts be REAL PEOPLE, but from a different time (not actually dead) made visible by a rip in time, giving us a glimpse into the past? (or future).
Could Nessie be a REAL Plesiosaur (or similar) seen on occasion through a hole in time that fleetingly takes us back a million years?
Is Bigfoot simply Gigantopithecus? Real and Alive but thousands of years ago... viewed in glimpses through these rifts in time?
Did the time portal close when you were observing your one? Giving the appearance of "cloaking"?
Are "Flying Saucers" just our own flying vehicles of the future, seen through a forward facing rip in time?
Or are they Alien craft visiting Earth in the future, but seen through a time-portal rift?
OOParts are objects out of place, but have they simply been lost or dropped through one of these rifts?
Are cryptids actually REAL creatures but from a different place or time? Viewed again through one of these windows in time/space?

My jaw fell open when I came up with this.
Pretty much every aspect of the paranormal/supernatural that I thought of could be explained by this one theory!
Ghost cars? yup.
Strange Beasts? yup.
Aliens? yup.

I just need an app that measures temporal distortion fields and I'm IN!

Thoughts?

G

Yes, I've even read that might be the case by several others in the past; sorry, you're not the first to come up with the idea.   :smallundecided:  However, while it might explain some sightings, it doesn't explain deceased loved ones appearing and even having conversations with family members, or people being abducted and taken to alien craft. 
I think the rip in time/space does occur in some instances where certain cryptids are seen, and sometimes even "ghosts".

Messages In This Thread
RE: HAS THE REAL BIGFOOT OR SASQUATCH BEEN FOUND? SCIENTIST SAY YES - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-19-2017, 04:07 PM