Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A well done video with pics of MARS
Here is a small portion taken from a Cosmic Disclosure Episode about the moons around Mars.  There are more episodes before and after this one that gets into more detail, if you want to look at them:  Corey's Blog

Quote:CG: There are a couple small moons around Mars.

DW: Phobos and Deimos, yeah.
CG: And there are satellites, current era, like crazy around Mars.

DW: Really? Satellites built by modern humans, you're saying?

CG: Modern humans, modern humans that inhabit Mars.

DW: Really? People that were born on Earth that migrated to Mars and built those satellites? Is that what you're saying?
CG: People that may be descendants of people that were born on Earth.

DW: And you said it's filled with satellites?

CG: Yeah. There are plenty of satellites around Mars.
DW: Wow.

CG: And some of them are weapons' systems. And a lot of these are people that are descendants from some of the German groups that established early colonies on Mars that later on grew after the Germans co-opted the military-industrial complex of the United States. These colonies grew across the planet. And a lot of these people that are there now are descendants.

DW: I want to get back to that, but you mentioned Phobos and Deimos. People who've studied this information online and have really kind of gotten into Mars, it's kind of a commonly known thing that the moons are, I guess, too close to the planet and that they also move too quickly in their orbits. I guess some people, like Hoagland, have also said that it appears that they're hollow inside based on their signatures. So what are we looking at with Phobos and Deimos? Are they just moons? Or is there something else going on?
CG: Phobos is crushed, is a crushed sphere.

DW: Really? So it was originally a perfectly round sphere?

CG: It was at one time a sphere.

DW: Wow.

CG: And at one end, there's an opening.

DW: So they don't show us that from NASA? They just make sure they photoshop it out or something?

CG: I haven't really looked at the NASA images, but I know that NASA photoshops and airbrushes images at an unbelievable rate of Mars, the moon, and other planetoids. So I would imagine there are a lot of things about Phobos that they photoshop or make out of focus.

DW: Well, one of the weird things about it-- and I can see it perfectly in my mind, and we'll put it up on screen-- is Phobos has these very extensive, parallel, straight lines that are all in the same direction. And then there's others that are going 90 degrees.

CG: Yeah, they're like ridges.

DW: What do you think that is?

CG: Just like on the moon, our moon-- this gets into a whole other topic. Our moon is an artificial structure. On top of it are hundreds and hundreds of feet of regolith and just smashed meteor matter that have built up over many millennia. And Phobos has its own gravitational field, and it pulls debris on top of it. And underneath this debris is a super structure.

Source

I don't know about Corey Goode.  I think he has been "mind programmed" on a lot of what he says, but at the same time, I think a lot of truth has been mixed in. 
We have to use our own discernment to find that truth. Thing is, we must keep an open mind while sifting through all the information and not allow our own "brain washing" to cause us to miss it.

Messages In This Thread
A well done video with pics of MARS - by 727Sky - 12-04-2016, 06:56 AM
RE: A well done video with pics of MARS - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-04-2016, 07:00 PM