Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS
Yup, I saw it coming.

I've been uneasy ever since the announcement of Trump's win, waiting for the other shoe to drop. They ran wild in the streets destroying crap, shouting death threats, and shooting folk, trying to intimidate their way into an overturn of the election. That was not the other shoe dropping, and it didn't work. They threatened and intimidated Electors in the Electoral College, a patently illegal move which I am STILL waiting to hear of arrests over, but that was not the other shoe, either, and it's not going to work. They whine and throw snits, hissy fits, screaming fits, and blame Trump for their inability to control their own damned selves at the table such that they over-eat, but that's not the other shoe, either, and it's not going to work. Now they are demanding a recount AFTER ALREADY CONCEDING, AFTER THE PEOPLE HAD ALREADY SPOKEN, but that is not the other shoe, and it's not going to work.

Nope. The other shoe has yet to drop. It's not going to work, either, but it's going to be bloody as all hell when it drops. This really ain't fair. I'm an old man, and have already done my bit, and now I'm going to have to take down my gun belt from it's place of honor, clean it up and get it ready for service yet again. That shit just ain't right.

All this is is the Left closing ranks and getting into formation, colluding and conspiring to usurp the election and sending a signal that that they aren't going to stop until they get their way, like petulant children. That's ALL it means. It's not going to work for them, and it's not the other shoe dropping...

... but that's coming.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by guohua - 11-27-2016, 12:36 AM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-27-2016, 11:38 AM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-27-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-28-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-28-2016, 01:43 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by Ninurta - 11-28-2016, 04:44 AM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-28-2016, 05:23 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-28-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: HILLARY CHALLENGES ELECTION RESULTS - by BIAD - 11-29-2016, 12:22 PM