Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PizzaGate 2: No Matter How You Slice It ... Pizza Is An Illegal Drug!
Explanation: Congratulations! You get to come walk out on this very thin crust limb of logic with me! tinyangry

And so it begins ... The Banning of Pizza! tinyhuh

[Image: wafswectpmbr0zmug9ly.jpg]

Thanks to Podesta and Pizzagate ... anybody who eats pizza is now a criminal suspect ! tinybighuh 

Here is why ...

1stly Pizza is a Vegetable! [Yes, you read that correctly!]

Pizza is a Vegetable? Congress says Yes! [nbcnews.com]

2ndly Fruits and Vegetables are Illegal Drugs! [Yes, you read that correctly!]

FDA Declare Fruit And Vegetables ‘Unapproved Drugs’ [yournewswire.com]

Quote:According to the FDA, there is no such thing as any fruit, vegetable, supplement or superfood that has any ability whatsoever to prevent, treat or cure any disease.

“. . . according to the FDA, the mere ‘prescribing’ of a food as something to prevent obesity automatically transforms that food into a ‘drug.’ Under current FDA regulations, then, NYC is guilty of promoting ‘unapproved drugs’ which are really just fruits and vegetables. But that’s how FDA logic works.

Therefor Pizza is an Illegal Drug!  tinyshocked  tinysurprised  tinywhat

And 3rdly That means you can't do the following without breaking the law ...

15 Reasons Why Pizza Is Actually Really F*cking Good For You [elitedaily.com]

tinylaughing

Personal Disclosure: So, no matter how you slice it, Podesta was either trafficking kids OR he was moving a shitload of drugs [aka Pizza's] around the top levels of Government!  minusculechairshot

I don't care which  tinytongue  ... just deeply dish out his punishment and give him a speedy pizza delivery straight to Bubba in prison. tinyok

As for Pizza being an illegal drug you can bet I am totally cheesed off about it and I recommend that my fellow Rogues eat Pizza to their hearts content  tinyloveit  out of spite and in protest of such stupid laws!  tinyshouting

PIZZA IS GOOD FOR YOU OK!

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
PizzaGate 2: No Matter How You Slice It ... Pizza Is An Illegal Drug! - by OmegaLogos - 11-25-2016, 08:03 AM