Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This has to be
(11-21-2016, 05:19 AM)Daitengu Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 10:49 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(11-20-2016, 10:11 PM)guohua Wrote: By Mr. G.
You know, given the amount of projection concerning mindless True Believers worshipping at the altar of a fatally-flawed Messiah (Hillary), how incredible it was that anybody could be so blind and brain-washed they couldn't see how much of a fraud and a crook and a liar their candidate was, I have to wonder about all of the hyperventilating about Trump being the one intent on triggering a nuclear war.
It was the Vagina, it was the only important thing about her candidacy. We need powerful vagina to run our lives (as if it didn't do so already).  tinybighuh

I agree, the main goal of the feminista was to have a woman as President because... well because
of the patriarchy. It's not fair and it'd be nice anyway.

Maybe Hillary would refrain from adding to the twenty million dollar debt (It's actually more and it seems
the Justice Department has just lost some more)... and pick one of her many main boards of her platform
to work on.

Maybe she'd have create a multitude of bedrooms where her followers could lament on being a woman
enduring life in a first-world country and sing Kum Ba Ya -whilst demanding YouTube and Google ban
those horrible men that don't see things their way.

Or maybe she'd have just jammed her failing body back into the bottle and dragged Huma with her.
The Clinton family are done... but I'd wager it's only temporary. There's always Chelsea.
mediumfacepalm

Thats easily solved ...... sell chelsea to a bordello ......

I doubt a high class bordello would want her for she has very low earning potential IMO... Some places across the border in Mexico might take her ?

Messages In This Thread
This has to be - by guohua - 11-20-2016, 10:11 PM
RE: This has to be - by BIAD - 11-20-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: This has to be - by Daitengu - 11-21-2016, 05:19 AM
RE: This has to be - by 727Sky - 11-21-2016, 09:09 AM
RE: This has to be - by Daitengu - 11-21-2016, 05:17 AM
RE: This has to be - by Daitengu - 11-21-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: This has to be - by BIAD - 11-21-2016, 11:22 AM