Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I am starting to feel embarrassed for America...
(11-12-2016, 04:26 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Fucking incredible ...... 

I absolutely agree but at least, it wasn't all students participating in this 'pampers for young adults' thingie..

Quote:Approximately 30 students took part in the event, which was furnished with poster boards, markers and chalk for students to express their emotions about the president-elect.
A video posted by the Cornell Daily Sun shows students huddling to keep warm on the chilly afternoon in Ithaca, New York. A barista appears to be passing around hot chocolate.

Express their emotions...wow...

Quote:“It’s really hard for me to come to terms with this,” she said. “I think a lot of us are in shock. I’m concerned about how this is validating the behavior of a lot of people in terms of what the president himself might condone, at least like what he has been condoning.”

"It's really hard for me to come to terms with this..." wow again...

Seems like some of these young adults are afraid to embrace a world that doesn't integrate too well with their safe space bubble - created by the social medias, video games and internet. The elites have worked hard at getting them to cocoon...becoming individualists who walk around with blinders towards the real world around them, in hopes of destroying group mentalities. However, the result is ending up with a bunch of flakes that get scared over everything.

Someone at some point is going to have to show them that there is a difference between reality and virtual reality.

Fucking incredible is right.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016...ld-trump-w

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am starting to feel embarrassed for America... - by Sol - 11-12-2016, 12:44 PM