Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
History of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine)
Ms. G. have you heard anything about Digital Acupuncture?  

The site I'm linking is an advertisement, so I have to say I'm not endorsing it in anyway and have no affiliation with this company.
I was just wondering if anyone had heard of it, or tried it? 

[Image: photodune-3047836-acupuncture-l2.jpg]

Quote:Introducing Digital Acupuncture 2.0 (DA2)

DA2 is an energetically encoded audio, mandala and meditation program that broadcasts the energy of the 12 acupuncture meridians. It contains very powerful subtle energetic frequencies specifically arranged to instill a deep state of relaxation, stress relief and effortless meditation.  The audio portion of the program also contains brainwave entrainment technology.
How to Use Digital Acupuncture 2.0
  • Simply meditate with any of the audios for at least 20 to 60 minutes a day (or more if you like).
  • To keep your acupuncture meridians clear throughout the day, use one or more of the 14 different energetically encoded mandalas.
  • Digital Acupuncture 2.0 can even be used to help you sleep deeply and awaken refreshed and ready for your day.

Of course, there's more on the  Source Page  for anyone who would like to check it out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: History of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) - by 1984hasarrived - 11-14-2016, 04:36 AM
RE: History of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-18-2016, 04:09 AM