Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just Scammed a Nigerian Scammer for $100!
Ok, so here is what I do on my off time. I make money on ebay buying and selling silver, gold and whatever else I can make a profit from.

3 days ago I listed an item of gold for $995 open to offers. I AM STOKED TO SEE A FULL PURCHASE OFFER WITHIN 20 MINUTES!

I then get a message from ebay stating that the account is closed because of fraud suspicion. Ok, got it and thanks ebay.

I then get an email from the asshole:

"Hello, I have just bought your item from ebay, the payment from ebay invoice portal which i received is not going through im trying to make the payment right now but its bringing out error from the page, its saying your paypal email is not valid. please you can send paypal invoice or your paypal email directly to my paypal email...(kristen.sierra785@sfletter.com) so that i can make the payment directly into your paypal account right away, thank you."

Email reference id: [#f806c6d9c8dd4331b805866775cc62f5#]

eBay sent this message to Lance ........
eBay is committed to your privacy. Learn more about our privacy notice and user agreement.

© 2016 eBay Inc., eBay International AG Helvetiastrasse 15/17 - P.O. Box 133, 3000 Bern 6, Switzerland

And:

Olalekan Christopher
12011 Westbrae Parkway #B
STMD - UNIT NG91957
Houston
US 77031

Once again while you are sending EBAY (INVOICE) for payment to me please include your paypal email inside the EBAY INVOICE. or you can send your paypal email directly to my paypal email at...(kristen.sierra785@sfletter.com) so that i can make the payment into your paypal account Thank you
Email reference id: [#2a3db53e213b45cfbee33bf24733b81f#]

eBay sent this message to Lance...
eBay is committed to your privacy. Learn more about our privacy notice and user agreement.

© 2016 eBay Inc., eBay International AG Helvetiastrasse 15/17 - P.O. Box 133, 3000 Bern 6, Switzerland

Anyways...thru all this crap I called BS. Especially after I receive another email stating that only when I provide a tracking # will my funds show in my paypal account. Big mistake!

After checking the name and isp etc I come up with a Nigerian scammer with pics and all.

So here is how I respond to this:

Thank you,

Please send $100 US to our paypal account: %%group@hotmail.com in
order to cover insurance liability, tracking, international taxation
and shipping.

When full deposit funds are confirmed you will then receive full
payment within 24 hours and your order will be scheduled for shipment.
At this time you will be provided with tracking information in order
to track your purchase with ease and security.

Thank you for your business and we hope to have a very profitable
partnership moving forward.

Jude William
CEO Metals Purchasing Dept.

What happened? I received $100 from these assholes!

tinylaughing 

Thank you and Good Night! *Drops Mic and walks off stage.*

Jude
Nice one, Jude!

In with keeping up with the modern cyber vocabulary and PC -terrified internet crowd,
we must add: #NotAllNigeriansAreScammers. (But a lot of them are!)

Any chance of pushing for 200 bucks?
tinylaughing
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
(11-06-2016, 10:16 AM)BIAD Wrote: Nice one, Jude!

In with keeping up with the modern cyber vocabulary and PC -terrified internet crowd,
we must add: #NotAllNigeriansAreScammers. (But a lot of them are!)

Any chance of pushing for 200 bucks?
tinylaughing

I learned from the best!

Have a look: http://www.419eater.com/

Jude
Hahaha... that's one way to teach them scamming doesn't pay!