Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FBI Reopens Clinton e-mail Ivestigation
I would dare to say that in any other election campaign in any other civilised
western country, this stain of 'possible' corruption would be enough to have
any candidate of any party, drop out of the race.

Just the hint of impropriety would be enough for a political party to ask their
chosen candidate to step down and yet, Hillary Clinton stands there and remains
defiant.

Of course it's a sad time for politics and it's black mark on the political system in
the United States. Hillary Clinton is fond of speaking of Lincoln, one would hope
that she would do the honourable thing in and stand down.
Abe would've expected nothing less.

...The presidential campaign was rocked on Friday after federal law enforcement officials said
that emails pertinent to the closed investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server were
discovered on a computer belonging to Anthony D. Weiner, the estranged husband of a top
Clinton aide.

In a letter to Congress, the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said the emails had surfaced in
an unrelated case, which law enforcement officials said was an F.B.I. investigation into illicit text
messages from Mr. Weiner to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. Mr. Weiner, a former
Democratic congressman from New York, is married to Huma Abedin, the top aide.

Mr. Comey's letter said that the F.B.I. would review the emails to determine if they improperly
contained classified information, which is tightly controlled by the government.

Senior law enforcement officials said that it was unclear if any of the emails were from Mrs.
Clinton’s private server.
 And while Mr. Comey said in his letter that the emails “appear to be pertinent,” the F.B.I. had
not yet examined them...'
SOURCE:

It'll be interesting to watch how the mainstream media spin this one, unless of course,
their media bosses are calling it a day of Hillary-The-Puppet and decide to throw her to
the wolves.
We're close.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI Reopens Clinton e-mail Ivestigation - by BIAD - 10-29-2016, 09:32 AM