Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Emory looking to establish regular POC-only social events
(10-22-2016, 08:18 AM)Ninurta Wrote: ...Regarding the "Native American" bullshit, Graham Greene said it best I believe. He said that "Native American" is an insult.

Every single person born here, regardless of skin color, is a native of America, a "Native American". Using that term to apply
to Indians is an insult, just another white guy attempt to force Indians into white society, just like the "Indian schools" of
long ago, that kidnapped Indian kids from the res, forced them into white run schools, to wear white guy clothes,
and punished them for speaking their own language in an effort to force their integration into white society...
and incidentally get out of paying treaty obligations by abolishing the tribes and retaking the reservation lands.

Piss on all of these color clubs. they're just the KKK wearing different gang colors.

Bastards.

I cannot agree more Ninurta. I was watching a video of an elder from a tribe in New Mexico talking originally
about Bigfoot wanderin' around Four Corners and then he also talked about his childhood.
(I've linked it below)

Chief Dan reminisced about how they cut his hair and basically kept him in captivity. I felt for
the man.

We're all the same... especially when we're Rogue.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emory looking to establish regular POC-only social events - by BIAD - 10-22-2016, 11:30 AM