Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*Proof* Election Rigging By Hillary Clinton Camp *MSM in Panic Mode!*
(10-19-2016, 09:51 PM)BIAD Wrote: I've never seen such an obvious attempt to grab the Presidency without the
usual concerns of making sure the masses don't see the chicanery that really
goes on.

All these things used to be whispers of basement-dwelling conspiracy nuts, but now
it's a generally-accepted fact that there are powers that demand control at all times.

The curtain is partially open and the wizards are cr*pping themselves!

I've never seen anything like this election either.  I mean, Hillary's lies and deception are right there in our face, and still some people want to vote for her.
tinysurprised

I'm going to look for some reasoning outside the box on this one because I just can't make any sense out of all this!

So, I'm wondering if "they" are purposefully letting people see how the voting is rigged, and allowing a person who should be behind bars run for POTUS, hoping to upset us enough to start a riot?   minusculethinking 

The so called "Elite", or "Cabal", or "Deep State Shadow Government", will see to it that she wins in hopes of causing a riot in the Masses, because those of us who can see clearly what is going on will have a shit-fit when they announce her as the winner.  minusculeredtantrum

This then will give Obummer the opportunity to declare Martial Law and keep his seat in office, as he has always claimed he would be the last President of the U.S.

Something is up with this election; people are stupid, but not THIS stupid, so it's got to be something else going on... something BIG!   tinybighuh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Step By Step Election Rigging By Hillary Clinton - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-23-2016, 06:56 PM