Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*Proof* Election Rigging By Hillary Clinton Camp *MSM in Panic Mode!*
(10-20-2016, 11:33 PM)Grace Wrote: First, I have no idea what it would be like to feel as if the elections held in another country could affect your life in any real sense.. I don't feel that, not even with Russia, so I couldn't imagine the feeling. 

Oh it does, my Dear Grace !!

Your country's next elections will not only change Canada / US common policies on free trade, the Keystone pipeline and NATO but it would significantly change our borders agreements.

But none of those have me seriously concerned over who wins your next Presidency.

What really concerns me is that we are allies. Meaning that if your next President screws it up and ends up in a war with Russia, it will automatically drain us in by default.

Pretty much like our previous Prime Minister was drained into Middle Eastern affairs by default. We had Canadian troops engaging on the ground, a first ever and one for which we will eventually pay the price.

This country elected a new Prime Minister because we were tired of the ways this government was managing the country. Much like you guys that prefer Trump because he's different from the ongoing bullshit that has been going on for decades now.

But the ongoing bullshit, in your case, will not only ride the waves of a status quo under a Clinton presidency but it'll be even more dangerous than ever before. That is only my opinion though.

And that very notion is a global threat that endangers the lives of everyone living on this blue dot.

So yeah, it does affect us : )

~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: *Proof* Election Rigging By Hillary Clinton Camp *MSM in Panic Mode!* - by Sol - 10-21-2016, 09:44 PM