Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*Proof* Election Rigging By Hillary Clinton Camp *MSM in Panic Mode!*
(10-20-2016, 08:35 PM)Night Star Wrote: I'm not one to normally get involved with commenting in political threads because it drives me crazy with frustration, but...Hillary should be in jail. Period! There is and has been so much corruption in politics and I don't see a way out. You hold onto the hope that some day, someone will change things but I never see it. This isn't the America I grew up in. So much has changed that I barely recognize it anymore. Sad, but true.

I feel the same way about Canada my friend. It's the small things creeping up daily that first take hold in America and then Canada.

And I also have not been one to follow politics...but now? I fear for my very life and future with what is happening Globally. Having come to the realization that whatever the US does can make or break not only their Nation but the World, I am deeply worried over this election.

Hillary = Civil War, Martial Law & WW3. Not to mention the final nail in a 1984 scenario. (Too much to go into but you get the picture)

Trump = ?

At least with Trump it's not a certainty of getting another 8 yrs of the Obama Dictatorship. It might be the same but then again it might not. With Hillary it's a guarantee.

Jude

Messages In This Thread
RE: *Proof* Election Rigging By Hillary Clinton Camp *MSM in Panic Mode!* - by Jude - 10-20-2016, 10:13 PM