Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do You Have Psychic Powers?
(10-18-2016, 02:28 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 12:18 PM)Sol Wrote:
Quote:Sign #9: You Hear Noises In The Next Room — When No One Else Is Home

Not just in the next room...just about everywhere and very often. I am no longer surprised by it and I am sure that I no longer notice half the time...being so used to that. Noises, whispers, someone calling my name, more often than not.

When I was a kid, the old women around here used to tell us that voice calling our names when no one was around was the Devil calling for us. I and another manager at work heard it one day last week, at nearly the same time - within seconds of one another, and it called us each by name. Just another thing that make you go "hmmm..."

Several times now I've been the last manager there, and part of that is clearing the building before I leave. I ALWAYS hear doors opening and closing, and door latches clicking when I'm there alone, and then I have to take extra care to clear the place, and make sure no one is left in the building. So far, despite the doors working themselves, I've found no one else around. It's not because I'm there alone and jittery or anything, because I spent years in lonely places by myself when I was doing security, and never got spooked, nor do I feel a spooked feeling there when I hear the doors. it's more of an aggravated feeling, because then I have to run through the place again and check everywhere before I get to leave.

What is it with work places and ghosts?   tinybighuh

We had a ghost, or ghosts, where I used to work too.  (I won't go into the stories because someone out there reading this might recognize the place.)
My friend works at a large facility where there is a ghost that likes to play games with her when she's locking up.  As an example, she walks around the room pushing all the chairs up under the desks, and when she gets to the last one, the first one will be pulled out all the way. So she goes to push it in and then goes to do something else, only to see it pulled out again. She said the floor isn't slanted there to make it slide on it's on.
It pulls heavy things off of shelves, blows in people's ear, etc.  She won't use the bathroom at work unless it's a dire emergency because there is always something in there with her. She said all the security staff hate being in the building alone because they have all had "experiences".

Well, good luck Nin.  At least you have someone else who heard the voice too to validate that you aren't going crazy. minusculethumbsup2

Messages In This Thread
Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-14-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Daitengu - 10-14-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by BIAD - 10-14-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by guohua - 10-14-2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Daitengu - 10-15-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Ninurta - 10-16-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Ninurta - 10-17-2016, 04:22 AM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Sol - 10-17-2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Ninurta - 10-18-2016, 02:28 AM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-18-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Ninurta - 10-19-2016, 03:47 PM