Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do You Have Psychic Powers?
(10-14-2016, 04:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sign #1: You've Always Seen Strange Things

Yes, ever since I was one year old.  I remember being in my crib, and I know I was one year old at the time because that's when we moved into our new house and I was still sleeping in a crib at that time.
Anyway, I remember waking up and seeing a strange figure standing at the foot of my crib.  I also remember being afraid, but that's all I remember about that.

Sign #2: You Have Vivid Dreams — And Nightmares

I have vivid dreams when there is a message in them for me, but otherwise, my dreams are just "normal".

Sign #3: You Have Strong Reactions To Old Places

Absolutely!  I can barely stand to be close to an old house or establishment. I can feel the presences of all those who lived there before... and may still be there.   tinybighuh

Sign #4: You See Things Out Of The Corner Of Your Eye

Every night!  I have a ghost (or three) in my house.  They aren't malevolent, so I just co-exist with them.  When they get active I threaten to bring out the sage and things get quite; REAL QUITE!   tinylaughing

Sign #5: You Have A Strong Connection To Animals

I think everyone here who knows me at all knows that I probably love animals more than people. tinybiggrin

Sign #6: You've Experienced Strange Things After The Death Of A Loved One

Yes.  And not just a "loved one", but also neighbors and distant family members that I'm not even close to.

Sign #7: Someone In Your Family Has Had Similar Experiences

Yes, my cousin is very psychic, and my sister has been with me when things happened and also experienced things where she lives now.

Sign #8: Electronics Seem To Malfunction Around You

Yes! @"Senona" can verify that.   tinylaughing

Sign #9: You Hear Noises In The Next Room — When No One Else Is Home

Yes. As a matter of fact, a friend was over not long ago and testing out some dowsing rods.  They crossed in one corner of my living room where I have felt a presence.  She asked if it was who I thought, would they knock on the wall... AND THEY DID... TWICE... VERY LOUD, right where she was standing.  I think it freaked her out, even though she has been involved in a  ghost hunting group.  Her reaction made me laugh. tinylaughing

Sign #10: You've Always Been Drawn To The Paranormal

Ummm... Yep!!  Before the internet, I used to grab every book on the paranormal I could get my hands on. After the internet, I was like a kid in a candy shop, and I'm still eating the candy to this day
! minusculebiggrin

Tag!  You're it!  What can you answer "yes" to?

Messages In This Thread
Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-14-2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-14-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Daitengu - 10-14-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by BIAD - 10-14-2016, 06:11 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by guohua - 10-14-2016, 07:18 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Daitengu - 10-15-2016, 12:47 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Ninurta - 10-16-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Ninurta - 10-17-2016, 04:22 AM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Sol - 10-17-2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Ninurta - 10-18-2016, 02:28 AM
RE: Do You Have Psychic Powers? - by Ninurta - 10-19-2016, 03:47 PM