Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
President Trump Release
Yes, Our President Trump, went ahead and release the documents the Looney Left want to Impeach him for.
He breaks down those eight or so pages into a Non-Bull-Shit explaination.
I'll attach this video.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]
Here is link to the phone call transcript.

https://t.co/dkpmroATfc?amp=1

What do you think?  Do you see anything here that warrants impeaching the POTUS?
ost Number Two,,,,,
Who has read the Document?
Source
or try here: Second Source
(09-26-2019, 06:01 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Here is link to the phone call transcript.

https://t.co/dkpmroATfc?amp=1

What do you think?  Do you see anything here that warrants impeaching the POTUS?

:mediumomg: Missed your post by One Minute,,,,, Sorry.  tinybigeyes
On this side of the Atlantic, the smear-merchant press hardly mention Biden or his
son, it's mainly this imaginary transgression of President Trump!

But there's a lot of 'could' and 'might' in their rhetoric.
tinysure

This is how bad the BBC has become, an article on the latest witch-hunt on President Donald Trump.

Only at the bottom of this biased piece, which sits within the area of 'Analysis', is the original accusation
regarding Joe Biden.

Quote:'...What is the claim about Joe Biden?
During the call, Mr Trump discussed with newly elected Mr Zelensky the 2016 removal of a Ukrainian prosecutor,
Viktor Shokin.

He then went on to discuss Mr Biden's son, Hunter Biden, and the unsubstantiated allegation that Mr Biden - then
the US vice-president - stopped the prosecution of his son by lobbying Ukraine to fire Mr Shokin.
Mr Shokin's office had opened an investigation into Burisma, a natural gas company on which Hunter Biden was a
board member.

During the call, Mr Trump also asked Mr Zelensky to work with US Attorney General William Barr and Mr Trump's
personal lawyer, Rudolph Giuliani, to look into the matter.
There is no evidence of any wrongdoing by the Bidens.

Mr Biden, along with other Western officials, had called for Mr Shokin to be fired because of the perception that he
was soft on corruption. When Mr Shokin was replaced, his successor continued to investigate Burisma for 10 months
before the inquiry ended.

The Department of Justice said on Wednesday that Mr Trump had not spoken to the attorney general about having
Ukraine investigate Mr Biden, and Mr Barr had not communicated with Ukraine...'
BBC:

What is omitted is that Mr. Shokin was investigating Hunter Biden's role in the corrupt company at the time of his
father's intervention.

Here's Joe Biden's explanation... it begins at 1.18 into the video.

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 
@"BIAD" 
Looks like the BBC is still and always will be the Lap-Dog of the Globalist/Elites.

The BBC does not care about the truth, only their Masters Agenda, other than yourself and I'm sure your family and friends understanding the Lies of the BBC. 
I wonder what the average citizen thinks of the BBC.
So, who is the whistle-blower?  Some were speculating is was Shifty Shit himself, but this report states he is CIA.

Quote:His complaint suggested he was an analyst by training with an understanding of Ukrainian politics.

WASHINGTON — The whistle-blower who revealed that President Trump sought foreign help for his re-election and that the White House sought to cover it up is a C.I.A. officer who was detailed to work at the White House at one point, according to three people familiar with his identity.

The man has since returned to the C.I.A., the people said. Little else is known about him. His complaint made public Thursday suggested he was an analyst by training and made clear he was steeped in details of American foreign policy toward Europe, demonstrating a sophisticated understanding of Ukrainian politics and at least some knowledge of the law.

The whistle-blower’s expertise will likely add to lawmakers’ confidence about the merits of his complaint, and tamp down allegations that he might have misunderstood what he learned about Mr. Trump. He did not listen directly to a July call between Mr. Trump and President Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine that is at the center of the political firestorm over the president’s mixing of diplomacy with personal political gain.

Click on the title to read more.
The Bradford File on Twitter posted,

Quote:thebradfordfile™@thebradfordfile
·
The 'whistleblower' is the coverup.
Joe Biden enriching his son via deals in Ukraine and China is the crime.

Looks like Judicial Watch is getting in on seeking out the truth also.   Good for you Tom!  It won't get done by our Politicians!   smallnotamused 

Judicial Watch Sues State Department for Records on Firing of Biden-Ukraine Prosecutor

Quote:(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit for records about the firing of Ukraine’s top prosecutor after then-Vice President Joe Biden threated to withhold aid. The lawsuit was filed yesterday against the U.S. Department of State (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:19-cv-02893)).

The suit was filed after the State Department failed to respond to a May 7, 2019, FOIA request seeking access to the following records:
Quote:1.       Any and all records regarding, concerning, or related to Viktor Shokin’s investigation of Mykola Zolchevsky and Shokin’s resignation at Ukraine’s Prosecutor General.

2.       Any and all records of communication between any official, employee, or representative of the Department of State and any official, employee, or representative of the Office of the Vice President regarding Viktor Shokin.

In a widely distributed video, Joe Biden confirmed that he successfully pressured, under threat of withholding $1 billion in U.S. government aid, the Ukrainian government to fire Shokin, who had allegedly launched an investigation into Burisma, which had purportedly paid Biden’s son Hunter $50,000 a month.

“The latest assault on President Trump is an obvious attempt to protect Joe Biden from the corruption scandals involving his son,” said Tom Fitton. “Judicial Watch’s latest lawsuit will be the first of many to try to get to the bottom of this influence-peddling scandal.”

John Solomon is the reporter who has been on top of this story since way back in the spring, and prior.
He said he was going to release a lot of documents tonight that would answer questions about the origins of the "Muh Russia" hoax, and here they are:  https://www.scribd.com/user/259237201/JohnSolomon

I'm placing these in this thread because the Ukraine is definitely part of it.
HAPPY DIGGING!   tinybiggrin
The Patriot Power Hour with 412Anon covers all that has happened through the past 24 hours regarding the President's impeachment debacle and breaks it down. Lots of stuff covered in the first 30 minutes to bring you up to date.

(09-27-2019, 03:01 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The Patriot Power Hour with 412Anon covers all that has happened through the past 24 hours regarding the President's impeachment debacle and breaks it down. Lots of stuff covered in the first 30 minutes to bring you up to date.

I watched this earlier today, Really Good Video.  minusculethumbsup2
(09-26-2019, 09:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: So, who is the whistle-blower?  Some were speculating is was Shifty Shit himself, but this report states he is CIA.

If it is a CIA Officer, I thought that the agency wasn't allowed to do this kind of work within the US?
Even of he is detailed to the White House, wouldn't this be construed as political meddling by an unknown
agent who's mandate is not to interfere with 'in-house' workings of US Government?
(09-27-2019, 08:27 AM)BIAD Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 09:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: So, who is the whistle-blower?  Some were speculating is was Shifty Shit himself, but this report states he is CIA.

If it is a CIA Officer, I thought that the agency wasn't allowed to do this kind of work within the US?
Even of he is detailed to the White House, wouldn't this be construed as political meddling by an unknown
agent who's mandate is not to interfere with 'in-house' workings of US Government?

My husband said the agency is not allowed, but it is the Hatred of Trump and him taking down the NWO/CABAL.
The snakes are crawling out of the sewers.
When you start to drain an old swamp you can expect a lot of nasty vicious things to attack you. DT might lose this one, if not this one then the next because its sure the swamp things wont stop fighting back.

I would not be so sure about that, during the "troubles" in N Ireland both MI5 ( domestic) and MI6 ( over seas ) were very much involved.
(09-27-2019, 09:30 AM)Wallfire Wrote: I would not be so sure about that, during the "troubles" in N Ireland both MI5 ( domestic) and MI6 ( over seas ) were very much involved.

I agree, but I was trying to stay 'mainstream' for this one!

Mind you... it may have just been that employees of these two dodgy agencies were merely on holiday in Ireland
at that specific time and were caught-up in the troubles whilst looking for Irish antiques?!
tinysurprised (Or maybe not)
tinysure
(09-27-2019, 09:30 AM)Wallfire Wrote:

I would not be so sure about that, during the "troubles" in N Ireland both MI5 ( domestic) and MI6 ( over seas ) were very much involved.

@"Wallfire" 
Mr.G. here:
My Old Agency has different Guidelines/Rules that are suppose to be Strictly Adhered to than other Nations agencies. My wife was with China's MSS when we met and they performed their duties both covertly Overseas and in Country. 
The internal monitoring of our Nation is the FBI's Field of Operation unless assistance is requested in an Overseas Office.
My brothers and sister that work in the NSA have a wide field of Vision,,,, so to speak. They actually do monitor phone calls and Much, Much, Much More.

Now, to be Clear.
The CIA is not Allowed to spy on American citizen IN America, in another country it is a totally different situation or field operation.

NOW, I must also say, that the administration in control of the W H can and has been very Manipulative with the agencies.
I have friends (that I trained) that were still working under the last administration and told me, after Obama but his Thugs in Control, the CIA, FBT, NSA,USM and the IRS and others, were told to monitor and if need be interfere with citizens such as, caucasian groups, republican organizations, police organizations (white Cops) and to include rival politicians.

Very, Very Corrupt.

I've taken enough of you and others here at out Great Site, I'll shut up for now.
I hope I was helpful.

Edited to Add: I hope know one feels like I was giving a Lecture. Sorry if I sounded like a know-it-all.
Mr. G.
(09-27-2019, 06:11 PM)guohua Wrote: Edited to Add: I hope know one feels like I was giving a Lecture. Sorry if I sounded like a know-it-all.
Mr. G.

Certainly not, there's lots we can learn from you.
I wasn't surprised by your comments regarding Obama, he always struck me as too 'squeaky clean' and many
fell for it.
Thank you.

minusculethumbsup
DAMN,,,, Geraldo Rivera says something I can Totally Agree With.
Quote:Geraldo Rivera: "This Poor President," His Whole Tenure In Office Defined By "Snitches And Rats And Backstabbers"
He is Absolutely Correct!
Quote:Friday morning on "FOX & Friends," FOX News correspondent Geraldo Rivera said the whistleblower who reported President Trump's phone call with Ukraine is "a rotten snitch."

"I would love to wap him, but that is another story," he said about the whistleblower. "Imagine this poor president, his whole tenure in office has been marked by snitches and rats and backstabbers -- it’s amazing how he functions at all."

Quote:GERALDO RIVERA (FOX NEWS CORRESPONDENT): After listening to the Democrats, they believe that they have it now.

That everything else, Russia collusion, Stormy Daniels, taxes, making money on hotels, and all that. They are going to put everything away and they are going to laser focus on this. This is gonna be what the impeachment is all about, maybe one or two little other things fall in.

So it’s going to be the president of the United States in a conversation that was intercepted by a rotten snitch -- I’d love to wap him, but that’s another story.

Imagine this poor president, his whole tenure in office has been marked by snitches, and rats, and backstabbers, it’s amazing how he functions at all.
Source
(09-26-2019, 06:02 PM)guohua Wrote: ost Number Two,,,,,
Who has read the Document?
Source
or try here: Second Source

Well! that was an interesting read. I surmise that the dog-whistler is either CIA or State, and works from the Russia or Ukraine desk in one of those agencies.

Interesting how he ran with the story as presented to him, with no evidence whatsoever.

Also interesting how he threw Biden and the DNC under the bus. It's hard to believe that he didn't know what he was doing, but it is possible.

There is a fair amount of legalese in the document, leading me to believe that he probably wrote it through a lawyer.

Much of the legalese is boilerplate "CYA" language, probably intended to shield the dog whistler from consequences.

Odd how some of the information released in the "non-classified letter" portion was actually classified in the classified appendices, but was released nonetheless "in the clear" of the "unclassified" portion. I don't think boilerplate legalese that really just means "I ain't guilty because I didn't believe it was classified" will fly in that situation. Generally, it won't fly in ANY situation. For example, Hillary did not have to know that the information she was storing on an unsecured server was classified to be guilty of storing it in such manner. "Intent" is not an element of thse particular crimes.

Interesting read.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’