Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tens of Thousands of Fraudulent Clinton Votes Found in Ohio Warehouse
(10-04-2016, 04:09 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I think I will take their advice and not believe ANYTHING I read regarding politics from now on.  The political arena is so corrupt at this point, you just never know what's true and what isn't. 
I do believe most of the stories about Hillary though.  I know she is a criminal and the Cabal's puppet, but what about Trump?
I've also heard that he belongs to a different faction of the Cabal than Hillary.  Both are guilty of working for MY enemy... the enemy of the people.
We are screwed, whomever wins. It will just be different paths used to take us down... that's the only difference. tinyshocked

I can't blame you for that, Mystic!

If you feel the need to vote -and please forgive me, because I'm not a citizen of the
US, so my advice may mean little here, but I would suggest Trump.

Neither candidate is really worthy for the seat of President, it's just what you're
stuck with.

One is a businessman that deals in dollar and cents, He's the sort of bombastic
person who'd leave the nuances and subtleties of diplomacy to others. This isn't
a big stretch as there is already the machinery in place for this to happen.

Some of the things Trump says may seem ludicrous -and they are, at face value.
But the United States -just like many other countries around the world, always seem
to rally together when they find a potential leader who wants to make things better
again.

That doesn't mean Donald Trump is lying, no... it just means he's using the lowest
common denominator to attract votes. Considering all the conservative bullsh*t
that both parties dare issue these days, Trump doesn't need to find a new specific
bell to ring for all the woes of the country.

'Let's Make America Great Again' is a clarion to all without getting bogged down
with the 'how's' and the 'how much will this cost me' queries.

He's trying to appeal to the working-class and the hypocrisy of a multi-millionaire
assuring the average person that he's the guy for them is neutered because most
people accept that money isn't everything. Surely, a country based on the belief that
anyone can make it if they try hard enough, can celebrate someone who did?!
Even the hairstyle!

When it comes to business-savvy-produced wealth, it's a self-induced salve to
accept that a person of means can aspire to bring his abilities to the political forums.
This acceptance also saves us from envy!

Hillary Clinton is a different type of animal, but with similar stripes.
Her currency is power and the wielding of it.
Have you ever noticed that the guy to picks up trash of the street gets paid less
than the person who gets up on a podium and reads from a script?

Why...? Seriously, why? What one person can do, another can do.
But then it's explained to you that one task is more important than the other and
it's always the people who are in the same category as the well-groomed person
on stage, that tell you this.
And it's always the same, more pay to the guy doing less physical labour.

Take a look at the damage to Native Americans that the uranium mines have done
in parts of New Mexico, you'll not find anyone in a three-piece suit there!
The rules.

Hillary wants to manipulate the structure of power for means that are many.
This isn't about 'fiddling the books' and walking away with a few million dollars, it's
about changing the way America operates on the world stage.

If you could get someone in the White House that could delicately alter the way that
other countries are currently perceived and assist -unknowingly, I'll wager, in putting
into place strategies that will position other countries into a different perception
twenty years from now, what would you give for that?

This might seem light and have no real effect at this point, but the game of power
is a slow one and many miss the consequences of small moves on the board.
My own British history can attest to this!

Let's face it, Trump is berated for his tax payments... big deal! The taxing structure
in place for those wealthy people (not the trash-collector, remember!) is there because
wealthy people put them there.

Donald Trump can turn a buck anywhere and the White House isn't really the best
place to sell his hair-brained products.

But I suppose what product would sell well from that position...? and for the answer to
that, I'd say Hillary would be the best person to ask. She deals in secrets.

I'm not attempting to convince you either way, Mystic, it's just out of this bad-bunch,
one of them is VERY dangerous!!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tens of Thousands of Fraudulent Clinton Votes Found in Ohio Warehouse - by BIAD - 10-05-2016, 12:33 PM