Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tucker Carlson: This open race hate should worry you deeply
(10-20-2022, 10:11 PM)Ninurta Wrote: I don't worry so much about the media itself per se, because it has the direst case of impotency I've ever seen.
It's the gullible folks who lap that crap up like horses at the trough that I worry more about.

Well, it has become more impotent over the last twenty years due to the internet giving it a run for their money!

When one considers all the daily money-giving influences that a news medium has, the time-restraints for each
piece (column-inches in newspapers), the terrible Journalist-training some of them have (most in TV are hired for
their visual and audio presentation) and the need to fight for an audience in an ever-decreasing market, the actual
task of relaying important information morphs into bizarre masquerade we say today.

The MSM rely on 'palace intrigue' in the world of politics because they're fully aware how boring it really is and after
constantly playing one-upmanship with rival outlets, their 'news' has strayed so far away from the reality we know
that for many, the viewing is for entertainment purposes only!

Nancy Pelosi's fridge or Brad Pitt...? that's where we're at now.
tinywondering
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tucker Carlson: This open race hate should worry you deeply - by BIAD - 10-21-2022, 09:09 AM