Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Parallax Theater
BIAD - Whoa! You done did a mega data dump. There's a bunch of LaRouchites on Twitter. I shouldn't be surprised.

Regards to Navy psychologist Narut I came across him in this book, which covers the same as what you have quoted. Peter Watson's account of claims that Dr. Thomas E. Narut made to him about men being taken from military prisons to act as assassins in overseas embassies. I have no doubt that was true when one considers Little house of Vacaville prison horrors back in the 60s-70s. Some interesting characters have passed through Vacaville, like Bobby Beausoleil, Ed Kemper, Charlie Manson, Timothy Leary, lots of freaks and members of the Symbionese Liberation Army. I believe Mae Brussell spoke quite alot about it.

[Image: CUlQdRI.jpg]
War On The Mind: The Military Uses And Abuses Of Psychology (1978) by Peter Watson; pgs 248-250.

[Image: 2ryQBSn.jpg]

If interested here's one source for the Book Download (The copy is in compressed DJVU format; search for online converter to PDF)

A movie that fits his trauma based behavioral modifications is "The Killing Machine" (1994), very PTK/mind control plot.

[Image: BTVfPoA.jpg]
Amnesty International Newsletter (Aug 1975)

Quote:THOMAS E. NARUT, 59, 7469 Swallow Run Drive, Winter Park, died Tuesday, April 19, 1994 of injuries sustained in an automobile accident. Mr. Narut was a clinical psychologist and a retired U.S. Navy lieutenant commander. Born in Chicago, he moved to Central Florida in 1979. A Catholic, he also was past president of Central Florida chapter of Florida Psychological Association, member of Southeastern and American Psychological associations, Institutional Review Board for Human Subjects at UCF and adjunct professor for Florida Institute of Technology. He was a veteran of the Korean and Vietnam wars.
Orlando Sentinel
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
The Parallax Theater - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-18-2022, 11:57 PM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by BIAD - 10-19-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by BIAD - 10-19-2022, 01:11 PM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by BIAD - 10-21-2022, 09:50 PM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-21-2022, 11:58 PM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-23-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by BIAD - 10-23-2022, 10:01 AM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by BIAD - 10-25-2022, 09:12 PM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-25-2022, 10:01 PM