Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Parallax Theater
Back in the 1980s Col Oliver North proposed a plan for an "Alamo-style fight" in Nicaragua where the contras would be massacred in a major battle, generating immense public sympathy and further US military support.

Financial Times, June 4, 1987:

[Image: yxd6qbI.jpg]

In 2022 NY Times called the battle of Azovstal "Ukraine's Alamo."

[Image: Scl5YoG.jpg]
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1551195870472830981

Same ole days, different drug.
[Image: WPlW6uc.jpg]
https://twitter.com/OliverLNorth/status/...8585300992  (Remember, only use American fentanyl)

Wait, we already seen this movie.?

[Image: 9RIwIvq.jpg]
https://twitter.com/LisaDaftari/status/1...2494610433

What did he mean by this? LOL.

[Image: byc2UAW.jpg]

[Image: p8YVWBD.jpg]

[Image: 9mkgCNx.jpg]

[Image: 5WKIaag.jpg]

[Image: yWhT7Np.jpg]
Quote:The online mob has decided that any support for a negotiated settlement—even proposals that Zelensky himself appeared to support at the beginning of the war—is tantamount to taking Russia's side, denouncing voices of compromise and restraint as Putin apologists. This removes them from acceptable discourse and shrinks the Overton window to those advocating the total defeat of Russia and an end to Putin's regime—even if it risks WWIII.
Newsweek

“Miss Atomic” pageant, Las Vegas, 1955, complete with mushroom-cloud crown:
[Image: haxG7ah.jpg]

Radiant "Miss Cue" for Operation Cue,  Linda Lawson, who went on to play Mora the Mermaid in the 1961 horror film "Night Tide" and died on May 18, 2022 at age 86 at the Motion Picture and Television Retirement Home.
[Image: RorjfYF.jpg]

[Image: EAkEWMN.jpg]

[Image: KHcx5r9.jpg]

In all periods of history, enemies have been depicted as soyjaks. Tried and true.
[Image: 2jTf8Zf.jpg]

[Image: JCieOZG.jpg]
The smile: a history

Nearly three-quarters of adults in the UK (71%) do not get the recommended 7 to 9 hours of sleep a night. So it's no wonder the military sleep method has gone viral, especially when you throw in the anxiety-inducing state of the world right now. 'Will you damn peasants please just go to sleep so we can install the new world order of goverance!'

I sleep with my tin-foil cap on for extra safety in my Farraday caged bedroom because you never know when those black triangle machines will hover over your house at 3am.

Decades ago a plan was enacted to engineer a global consciousness to naturalize man into the new technocratic globalism. UFO mythology was chosen as the new world orders religion of technology and transhumanism. Klaus Schwab’s Great Reset has its direct roots in this agenda.

It all goes back to 1968 when the U.S. Office of Education commissioned Stanford Research Institute (later called SRI) to spell out what “changes in the conceptual premises underlying Western society would lead to a desirable future.”

The results were made into a book called “The Changing Images of Man.”

The book is basically a blueprint for a vast social engineering project undertaken by the highest levels of the military/industrial complex.

The essential message is that humans are socialized via mythology and narrative. Ancient man had an image of himself as a hunter, so he hunted. Now man needs a new image of himself, which requires a mythology that includes a global technological consciousness.

[Image: wfv1KmX.jpg]

For anyone interested, my FREE GIFT to you.

Boo!

[Image: SNA6oIB.gif]

[Image: nPt9yQQ.jpg]

[Image: k7dkT9W.jpg]

[Image: ZyJM9e7.jpg]

MK Shaman doctors are on stand-by...

[Image: 0Jw6HOv.jpg]

In the Navy there is something known as "breakaway music" which is music in  modern U.S. Naval tradition (usually selected by the Captain) used to motivate sailors upon the conclusion of underway replenishment (UNREP). Yay, it's finally over! But, now we have woke and this horribly scripted movie is endless.

"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
The Parallax Theater - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-18-2022, 11:57 PM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by BIAD - 10-19-2022, 11:39 AM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by BIAD - 10-19-2022, 01:11 PM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by BIAD - 10-21-2022, 09:50 PM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-21-2022, 11:58 PM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-23-2022, 12:18 AM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by BIAD - 10-23-2022, 10:01 AM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by BIAD - 10-25-2022, 09:12 PM
RE: The Parallax Theater - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-25-2022, 10:01 PM